SOLD OUT

MysticUmbreon94

Re: SOLD OUT

Post by MysticUmbreon94 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:11 am

Loopy when do you think you're restocking on the regular 3ds capture cards? :O

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:33 pm

MysticUmbreon94 wrote:Loopy when do you think you're restocking on the regular 3ds capture cards? :O
I was wondering the same thing, I was planning on getting an original 3DS to then have the capture card installed on it.

Houser

Post by Houser » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:43 pm

"3DS capture boards are sold out. I don't have an ETA yet on when I'll have more, but don't expect them for at least a month or two. I'm taking time off from doing installations so I can work on other things (mainly XL and New 3DS boards)."

Literally in the first post.

MysticUmbreon94

Post by MysticUmbreon94 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:56 pm

That may true, but that was 10 days ago haha. A lot of things can happen in that much time.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:03 pm

"a month or two"

"10 days ago"

Loopy very much keeps people open when he has supplies in stock. Been following it for a bit now waiting for the XL cap card. He'll post when he's expecting a new shipment.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:04 pm

MysticUmbreon94 wrote:That may true, but that was 10 days ago haha. A lot of things can happen in that much time.

Loopy said a month or two at least so he could have time to work on the XL and New 3DS XL. I highly doubt that within ten days of that post he thought, "oh, hell with that, let's go back to working on regular 3DS boards."

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:59 pm

Im currently interested within buying this for video-making purposes around high-quality, until you've properly adjusted you changes towards the system itself, I see no further actions must be taken by me until you've finished. Don't consider this rude, consider it an motivation from an customer to stay strong and continue doing this, I'll ask you one thing: Do I have to send my 3ds over towards your hands? Or must I received an already used and tested one? please do reply to everyone about this on my behalf.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:17 am

Will you still sell the 3ds capture cards even when the new models come for the newer systems? :

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:23 am

Guest wrote:Will you still sell the 3ds capture cards even when the new models come for the newer systems? :
Yes, he plans on still selling regular 3ds cards in the future.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:57 am

When will you be done with the new Nintendo 3ds capture cards