Writing About A Fix I need done on my capture card

winry101

Writing About A Fix I need done on my capture card

Post by winry101 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:18 pm

Moved from the general topic strand. Sorry i'm not the brightest crayon in the box lol.

First I apologize about not sending this message to the forum first, A friend told me to email and I didn't realize there was a forum. Second after reading a few posts on the forum I'm sorry you get a lot of requests for this, and I understand if you are unwilling to take the job but I would appreciate it.

A friend of mine told me to message you about my capture card, he said that he got his katsukitty capture card fixed by you when it had a similar issue so I was wondering if you could take a look at mine.

I have a 3DS XL capture card that worked perfectly fine until some time ago, what would happen is the capture card would "disconnect" from the computer and normally either exiting out of the program and going back into it would fix it, and then it got to the point where unplugging and plugging it back in would work, now it doesn't even register at all. I think it might be a connectivity problem but i'm not sure and would like someone who works with these capture boards to take a look at it.

If you would be willing to look at it I can pay you the money for inspection and hopefully if it can be fixed the money to fix it. Let me know if you think you can help. I'd be willing to send a bit extra since I feel bad asking help for such a common issue with these cards since I had my Katsukitty card inspected before. They told me nothing was wrong with it and sent me a brand new one that ended up with the exact same issue a month down the line. Because of this I wanted someone else to look at it to see if there was a better fix since the last repair was very very pricey...

desocietas

Re: Writing About A Fix I need done on my capture card

Post by desocietas » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:31 pm

winry101 wrote:Moved from the general topic strand. Sorry i'm not the brightest crayon in the box lol.

First I apologize about not sending this message to the forum first, A friend told me to email and I didn't realize there was a forum. Second after reading a few posts on the forum I'm sorry you get a lot of requests for this, and I understand if you are unwilling to take the job but I would appreciate it.

A friend of mine told me to message you about my capture card, he said that he got his katsukitty capture card fixed by you when it had a similar issue so I was wondering if you could take a look at mine.

I have a 3DS XL capture card that worked perfectly fine until some time ago, what would happen is the capture card would "disconnect" from the computer and normally either exiting out of the program and going back into it would fix it, and then it got to the point where unplugging and plugging it back in would work, now it doesn't even register at all. I think it might be a connectivity problem but i'm not sure and would like someone who works with these capture boards to take a look at it.

If you would be willing to look at it I can pay you the money for inspection and hopefully if it can be fixed the money to fix it. Let me know if you think you can help. I'd be willing to send a bit extra since I feel bad asking help for such a common issue with these cards since I had my Katsukitty card inspected before. They told me nothing was wrong with it and sent me a brand new one that ended up with the exact same issue a month down the line. Because of this I wanted someone else to look at it to see if there was a better fix since the last repair was very very pricey...
Not sure if he'll get back to you, but he has a stickied thread already titled "I am not a Katsukity repair service." Hopefully you're able to get some assistance.

winry101

Post by winry101 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:43 pm

yeah, I figured it was worth a shot, and I understand if he's done taking a look at them. I'd be willing to pay quite a bit but I understand if he wants to put priority in his own boards. It is a business afterall lol.

Technicmaster0

Post by Technicmaster0 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:21 pm

Maybe you can ask him to move the threat next time. Anyways I deleted your post in the general topic.

winry101

Post by winry101 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:33 pm

Technicmaster0 wrote:Maybe you can ask him to move the threat next time. Anyways I deleted your post in the general topic.
I'm sorry about that, I was looking for an option to delete it and I couldn't find one. Again I'm not the brightest crayon in the box so sadly I find myself not doing the smartest things sometimes.