In stock (old 3DS)

phate

Re: In stock (old 3DS)

Post by phate » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:43 am

So I gonna pick this up but had a couple quick questions:

Is it possibly to get the controller mod installed at the same time?

I live not to far from Lehi, any chance I could skip the shipping and drop it off? (its totally cool if not, just thought I'd ask.)

I'd also be happy to pay you in cash and skip paypal if I can drop it off.

Thanks!

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:44 pm

When you say old 3DS do you mean the first model? The little rectangle one? Or do you mean any of the 3DS/3DSXL before the "New 3DS/New 3DS XL" I only ask because Nintendo decided to confuse me with the "New" in the title. LOL

Doran754

Post by Doran754 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:12 pm

Hi, I'm new to this forum (someone from gbatemp linked me) so correct me if im wrong but I'm assuming there will never be any O3DS XL capture cards, is this information correct? I really hope I'm wrong .. Thanks in advance.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:33 pm

Guest wrote:When you say old 3DS do you mean the first model? The little rectangle one? Or do you mean any of the 3DS/3DSXL before the "New 3DS/New 3DS XL" I only ask because Nintendo decided to confuse me with the "New" in the title. LOL
Doran754 wrote:Hi, I'm new to this forum (someone from gbatemp linked me) so correct me if im wrong but I'm assuming there will never be any O3DS XL capture cards, is this information correct? I really hope I'm wrong .. Thanks in advance.
According to the EU partner:

You can currently buy:
- Classic DS Capture Card (the original "fat" model)
- (old) 3DS Capture Card (regular size, not XL, without the c-stick nub)

Not yet available, but soon:
- NEW 3DS XL Capture Card (XL only, not regular)

Noi_

Post by Noi_ » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:22 pm

Can I send my Japanese 3ds in and get a board and controller installed? (I'm in the US)

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:28 pm

So I take it you aren't yet able to add a capture card to an old 3ds XL? Because I have an old 3DS but it's XL

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:36 pm

If I purchase it now do I have a time limit to when I have to send in my 3ds? Or upon purchasing do I reserve a cap. board for myself?

CorporalSaturn

Post by CorporalSaturn » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:15 am

Does this mean that you'll be taking repairs on your cards again? I sent an email requesting one back in December and never got a reply

DestinyDecade

Post by DestinyDecade » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:39 am

Guest wrote:If I purchase it now do I have a time limit to when I have to send in my 3ds? Or upon purchasing do I reserve a cap. board for myself?
You may as well do it now.

Pegs0

Post by Pegs0 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:55 pm

I bough it when you announced it and shipped it that day. The 3ds should have arrived today, how long will it be until I see it again?