Sold out?

mapizzafood

Re: Sold out?

Post by mapizzafood » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:20 am

As of right now, capture boards are still in stock. However, Tecd0c (Merki) recently announced that he would not be selling any more boards to his customers since Loopy apparently announced to him that he would stop production of the old 3DS boards. It sounds like once the remainder of the old 3DS boards are sold, no more will be made afterwards.

Whether or not Loopy is planning to scrap old 3DS boards for New 3DS XL boards is still unknown since he didn't tell his European distributor anything about that. Hopefully we'll get an update rather soon about what is happening in the future with Loopy's boards.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:32 am

Unfortunately, according to PayPal, they're unavailable (you have to click through one screen). Hopefully there will be another restock or new boards available at some point... *Fingers crossed*

MrPerson0

Post by MrPerson0 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:50 pm

With another "sold out" like this, I really hope that this means the New 3DS XL capture boards are nearly ready. If not, hopefully there will at least be a restock for those who are looking to get a regular 3DS capture board.

unevieotaku

Post by unevieotaku » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:28 pm

I really hope that he will put more 3ds capture card, i really don't want to buy from merki, the only one availble cost 517€, with 3ds, and nand pro mod that i don't know what is it. And 517€ is like one month pay for me :'(

And if in one month they begin to sell new 3ds capture card, i will be so angry :x

I pray god that loopy will put more 3ds capture card for 214$ :x

Please loopy, put your last 3ds capture card, i need one :'(

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:52 pm

nand pro mod from what I remember allows the user to backup the actual 3DS data itself which is ideal for backing up firmware and recover from hard bricks when trying to attempt the A9LH exploit.

unevieotaku

Post by unevieotaku » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:00 pm

Holy shit guys !!!
Just refresh all days, and try it just a moment ago, i did buy one capture card for 214$ !!!
Will send my 3ds soon omg
Just refresh again, and there was no one available :x

So lucky, and so much people asking for it

Thanks for your reply for the node also !

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:10 pm

any word on restock?

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:28 pm

Guest wrote:any word on restock?
They are in stock as of 4pm CEST (GMT +1) on 20 September.

omegabladex

Post by omegabladex » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:any word on restock?
They are in stock as of 4pm CEST (GMT +1) on 20 September.
Showing out of stock as of 9/20/16, 9:47AM PST (GMT-8) :(

Time to keep waiting. :P

bubbleteagamer

Post by bubbleteagamer » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:26 pm

I checked and saw that they were still out of stock :( I hope that they get restocked soon.