3DS XL Capture Card & TV (HDMI)

MakiManPR

3DS XL Capture Card & TV (HDMI)

Post by MakiManPR » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Hi and first of all thanks for this wonderful device man! Really

This guys over here hace a 3DS XL Capture Card working already

Here's the description:
"The picture is an example of 3DSXL kits. This is an example of the 3DSXL kit. Please note that if you use a mobile email address as a contact address when you purchase this item, any message that we might send may not be able to reach your mobile address.

This is a 3DSXL video capture. This item includes the following items.

- 3DSXL(USA version battery not include)
- External case
- Mini USB Connector
- Cameron USB FX SPA3
- JUNFLON Wiring
- Lead-free Solder Alloy
- Assembling Manual
- Installation Manual

You need to have a Mini USB Cable to connect to your PC (sold separately).

When you purchase a kit, we will assemble it in our soldering factory for free. (This would normally cost 122.5US$).
If you wish to use our assembling service, please write “Plus Kits assembling service” when purchasing.

This equipment is assembled referring to the idea of cameleon team.

An example of assembly:
A Cameron USB FX SPA3 and a mini USB cable are built into the external case. The 3DSXL picture is displayed via USB. This equipment is assembled using the process in the article on our blog.

We will send a URL where you can download the viewer and necessary software after you purchase the item.
Please note that we do not warrant against any damage or defects due to incompatibility with your PC.

We will send the URL about the required software and viewer, after you purchase the item.
Please note that we do not warrant any damage or defects due to the incompatible of your PC. Although the case is brand new, there may be some minor wear.

We also sell separately the mini USB Cable 1.8m (5.9 ft) at 6US$, and the special AC adapter at 7.25US$.

Please refer to the following blog to see the assembly process and the captured picture.
http://katsukity.blog123.fc2.com (Japanese)
You can also drop by Saizeriya at Akihabara, where we can show you some actual assembled kits. So please visit us and ping us via Twitter."

I ask you. Will there gonna be a 3DS XL one by you? Have you tried this one from this page?

I don't wanna buy another 3DS. Yours is cheaper

MKGirlism

Re: 3DS XL Capture Card & TV (HDMI)

Post by MKGirlism » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Loopy said he has no plans for an XL Version before.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:04 pm

I did?

MKGirlism

Post by MKGirlism » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:20 pm

You said it at SDA, at least.
But when I wanted to find that Post again, it looks like you've now put it on your To Do List, I didn't check SDA in ages already.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:59 am

MakiManPR wrote:Hi and first of all thanks for this wonderful device man! Really

This guys over here hace a 3DS XL Capture Card working already

I ask you. Will there gonna be a 3DS XL one by you? Have you tried this one from this page?

I don't wanna buy another 3DS. Yours is cheaper
Yes, I am aware of that one. I haven't tried it, I don't know how well it works. Maybe someone else can comment. I'm working on one for 3DS XL, there is no ETA yet.

Rayquaza3010

Post by Rayquaza3010 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:30 am

These guys are using the 3DS LL capture card: http://www.youtube.com/user/LinandKo
You can see the program in one of the earlier videos.

But it's strange that there are no batteries included. How should play without them? O.o I asked him a few questions but he doesn't answered for over 4 weeks now. I'd rather wait for your XL capture device. I'm happy with my japanese 3DS capture device (although my A button is not so nice anymore because it's dented into the system. It seems that the rubber under the button is worn-out. It works but it's not as comfortable as before. But that's not the problem of the capture board).

MKGirlism

Post by MKGirlism » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Well, there's a new law in Japan, which forbids the export of batteries.
Aka, batteries are not allowed to leave Japan anymore, once they're there, they're there forever.

Rayquaza3010

Post by Rayquaza3010 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:57 pm

That really sucks.
But I still could buy a japanese 3DS LL at Play-Asia. Okay the company is based in Hong Kong but they still have to buy the systems in Japan, haven't they?

MKGirlism

Post by MKGirlism » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Well, the systems are made in China, and since Hong Kong is part of China, they might have a deal with Nintendo to get 3DS LL's, before they reach Japan.

triple_lei

Post by triple_lei » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:47 am

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap laptop that has HDMI-out, then? One that's capable of at least 1280x720 and preferably doesn't run Windows 8. I have no idea how much I should spend on these.

And loopy, any plans on an overscan option when viewing the 3DS screens in full screen? I have a separate video scaler to manually add a border, but an option in the capture program would save me the step.