Looking to buy a New 3DS XL keity capture card

CSDX

Looking to buy a New 3DS XL keity capture card

Post by CSDX » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:35 pm

Largely asking for what prices you guys would sell one for, because it'd likely be a WHILE before I can buy it. I get paid decently part time, but I usually put the money towards food and monthly payments for stuff like Xbox and a VPN(and the occasional game[s]). So, if anyone's willing to sell and/or even work something out with payments, it'd be greatly appreciated. If not, no worries, I'll see if I can figure something out.

CSDX

Re: Looking to buy a New 3DS XL keity capture card

Post by CSDX » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:28 am

I'll take that as a no?

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:21 pm

CSDX wrote:I'll take that as a no?
Probably best to just keep an eye on this forum for the few times that people are selling their old modded systems. You can get a sense from the selling posts on how much people have been listing them from.

CSDX

Post by CSDX » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:09 pm

desocietas wrote:
CSDX wrote:I'll take that as a no?
Probably best to just keep an eye on this forum for the few times that people are selling their old modded systems. You can get a sense from the selling posts on how much people have been listing them from.
Understood. In that case, I'll hope that I'd be able to work out a sort of payment plan over time with whoever would be willing to sell it, if anyone will.

CSDX

Post by CSDX » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:21 pm

To be more clear, I'm talking a payment plan where I pay a portion of what it'd cost weekly, and only after it's all paid off would it be sent to me. However, I understand if people want the money all at once, so if need be, I'll try my best to save up.