Trying to look into getting a 3DS Capture Card

HylianAlchemist

Trying to look into getting a 3DS Capture Card

Post by HylianAlchemist » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:52 pm

Hi, I was wanting to get myself a 3DS Capture Card for the future Let's Plays of 3DS games. I know it may be too early for me to do that, but I thought it best to buy one as soon as possible since those things are very difficult to find these days.

I've been wanting one for years, but I couldn't afford one because I didn't have a job then and I've had quite the struggle for that. It wasn't until April 2019 when I finally got one, and I checked over to Katsukitty's website to see which is available. Unfortunately, it turns out I was too late because he apparently went bankrupt, and therefore, the website's been shut down. That's why they've been very difficult to find now.

If anyone does see if there's at least one 3DS Capture Card available somewhere, please let me know. I'm just not sure if loopy's still making those capture cards. I'll try to check back here whenever I can as long as I'm not busy.

Thank you very much :)

TheGreenFan

Re: Trying to look into getting a 3DS Capture Card

Post by TheGreenFan » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:28 am

Welcome To The Family .... I know you didnt want to see this response but here we are

pezoneden

Post by pezoneden » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:03 pm

TheGreenFan wrote:Welcome To The Family .... I know you didnt want to see this response but here we are
:LUL:

HylianAlchemist

Post by HylianAlchemist » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:24 am

Well, at least I'm not the only one. Then again, maybe he's still working on newer models, because that does take time.

amhite

Post by amhite » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:13 pm

HylianAlchemist wrote:Well, at least I'm not the only one. Then again, maybe he's still working on newer models, because that does take time.
doubtful. I think the owner of this site couldn't care less about 3ds capture cards. hasn't for a long time. likely makes better money doing something else that isn't such a headache, because there's clearly demand for these things. he obviously has some reason he doesn't want to make them anymore

MegaMitch_tv

Post by MegaMitch_tv » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:41 pm

I have a 3DS XL Capture Card available for purchase. It’s about 4-5 months old.
Device is in great condition. The screens have no scratches and all buttons are like new condition.
There are a few minor scratches on the outer surface of the underside of the 3DS XL though not noticeable. I’ve had a great experience with this device I’m just personally moving on from 3DS content. Otherwise I would be keeping this for future use. Feel free to ask me any questions or concerns you may have with the device. I can post pictures of said device later today as well.

ChaoticMeatball

Post by ChaoticMeatball » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:10 pm

MegaMitch_tv wrote:I have a 3DS XL Capture Card available for purchase. It’s about 4-5 months old.
Device is in great condition. The screens have no scratches and all buttons are like new condition.
There are a few minor scratches on the outer surface of the underside of the 3DS XL though not noticeable. I’ve had a great experience with this device I’m just personally moving on from 3DS content. Otherwise I would be keeping this for future use. Feel free to ask me any questions or concerns you may have with the device. I can post pictures of said device later today as well.
I'd be willing to pay you $500 for that system with the card if you still have it available.