SOLD: Pikachu New 3DSXL w/Katsukity Card

megahirtz

SOLD: Pikachu New 3DSXL w/Katsukity Card

Post by megahirtz » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:58 pm

Hello,

With a heavy heart I'm selling my capture card 3DS. I've used it to speedrun MM3D for a few years now but it's still in great condition. Had to send it back to Kity in 2018 to get the USB port replaced (a common occurrence for cards bought preinstalled with this model). Had the buttons and joystick replaced at the same time because they needed refreshing. And after that I also streamed significantly less often so the buttons and joystick are still in good shape. I've also swapped the CPP nub with the PSP cap, but I kept the original nub if you'd like me to ship it to you or reattach it. I just think the PSP cap works much better.

Pictures can be provided with serious offers. I know that Loopy might have some new cards in in the near future but if you're looking to get a system that works right away I'm looking to get $500 or best offer.

Email holdhurst@gmail.com if you're interested.

Charging cable, microUSB cable and product key will all be provided with purchase of course.
Last edited by megahirtz on Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cutegames

Re: Selling: Pikachu New 3DSXL w/Katsukity Card

Post by cutegames » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:59 pm

hi :3

what is The ' Nub ' ?

also.. i'm interested... i sent a email...

also... is it one of those softmod 3ds capture cards that you only need a aux cable for...

or is one of those capture cards that stick out of the back of the 3ds?

megahirtz

Re: Selling: Pikachu New 3DSXL w/Katsukity Card

Post by megahirtz » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:02 pm

Hello!

This console has been sold.

Thanks for your interest!