what are the prices for a capture card?

Columbam

what are the prices for a capture card?

Post by Columbam » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:36 pm

Been looking into a capture card PAL but only found merki (which I found expensive) and a seller on ebay but he only does UK (180 pounds) was looking for a worldwide seller doesn't matter which model 3ds it is, but I want to stream pokemon playthroughs and shiny hunt (softresetting). anyone got a good source and a price for it?

Roxas1359

Re: what are the prices for a capture card?

Post by Roxas1359 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:23 pm

Since Loopy cards are very limited nowadays a lot of people tend to mark them up to ridiculous prices. I know the latest price someone is selling for one on eBay is $800. I've seen them go as high as $1000 and being sold, with one being sold for $2000 and never selling. I might be selling mine soon but even then I'd sell it for like $300 or $350. But I haven't fully decided if I'm gonna sell mine yet since I still use it and it's a more stable card than the Katsukity card I have at times.
If I'm posting, it must mean I'm either a) procrastinating on schoolwork, or b) procrastinating on recording.

pezoneden

Post by pezoneden » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:11 pm

There's a guy on twitter from the UK, I just sent a 3ds to him to get modded. His handle on twitter is @EvoCapture1
Not sure if he has anything left in stock though atm

Columbam

Post by Columbam » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:11 pm

yes unfortunately just left the UK due to the current world events, so i'll have to take a look as soon as I get some more income (my job is even down due to corona) so hopefully I can pick up my routines soon and make some money to get it.