LOOKING for NDS Install Kit- $50.00 USD/Heartgold/try me!

Seamus

LOOKING for NDS Install Kit- $50.00 USD/Heartgold/try me!

Post by Seamus » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:01 am

Hi Support forum!

I have been trying to get a Loopy DS cap card for months now, to no avail. There was this one time in November when it was available, but i was waiting for Loopy to PM me back to confirm its availability... karma

Anyways, I would love to arrange a deal for an Install Kit, just as listed on his DS Capture Board Ordering page. I can offer $50.00 USD for it and pay for shipping- I will gladly pay for international shipping!

I am hoping that the kit is in good condition, as on the instructions for self installation, it mentions the delicate measures one must take to properly set it up.

You can reach me through here, through my discord (GingerNinja679#7060), or my mobile phone (+1 414-607-2535)

If $50.00 USD doesn't appeal to you, I can offer INSTEAD an authentic Pokemon Heartgold (FRE, cartridge only).

Thanks!!

:!:
(FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I will update accordingly. I know Heartgold sells for higher than 50 but i want this cap card so badddddd lol. If you have 2 install kits on hand, I could give other games/systems and Heartgold; let's make a deal! Desperate XD)