LTB a 3DS w/ capture card in 2021 :")

AimPyre

LTB a 3DS w/ capture card in 2021 :")

Post by AimPyre » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:54 pm

Hello! Now, ok, I know this is gonna be a bit of a hard request. I knew capture cards were a rarity to come by in recent years, but I didn't expect HOW hard to come by until looking into it the last couple of days (after seeing a video where a guy struggles to just get a capture card for a decent chunk of the video)

I'm not too picky about how I get a 3DS with a capture card- nor do I care if it's an original 3ds or 3ds XL or anything like that (I'm new to this, so I don't believe it matters too much?). Just some sort of 3ds with a Youtube-quality capture card (and obviously a way to plug it into my computer).

I would definitely prefer to buy a system instead of sending in my own- in 2021 that will most likely be buying someone else's 3DS. Unfortunately I have about 0 skills when it comes to installing a capture card myself, so I think buying a used one (or potentially commissioning someone to do this personally, if anyone is willing to do that) is my best option. However if sending in my own 3DS is my only option, I'll consider that option as well (I might even just buy someone's used 3DS and send THAT 3DS in... we'll see how much money that would cost though)

Thank you in advance!

AimPyre

Re: LTB a 3DS w/ capture card in 2021 :")

Post by AimPyre » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:22 pm

Just bought one! Thank you again!