Selling New 3DS XL Capture Card PAL !! (Katsukity) -SOLD

EruKaze

Selling New 3DS XL Capture Card PAL !! (Katsukity) -SOLD

Post by EruKaze » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:24 am

Hi everyone. I'm actually thinking of selling my N3DS XL Capture card that was done by Katsukitty.

I've actually send my very own console up to them to have the capture card installed, than purchasing their pre-installed ones.

I have only use the capture feature itself like 3x or 4x for very short time (reason being is, i just didnt have any time to do lenghty times with it, since I had to deal with irl things at the time). It will come with the CD Key Paper that Katsukitty have provided. For the Software capture itself, I can send it through net wise to u by email if u want.

Color of the N3DS XL is Black, it will come with the cables for the capture device. I have took care of when using the capture card not to be rough while inserting in and out the cable when I did try it 3x or 4x. This cable itself also been soften up a bit so when inserting the cable in the capture card, shuldn't be a very tight snug fit, as u plug in the cable.

I may chip in the Pokemon X & Y Carry case bag, that comes with both X & Y Stylis pen.

I think the only thing u might just need is a charger plug for it. For ur region. I might be able to provide the cable for it, but on the other end will be USB. So u might have to get some sort of AC USB adapter to plug it in ur wall, so u can charge it.

I forgot to mention that the system itself is PAL. Didnt occur to me that 3DS are region lock.

It also has a screen protector on both screens, forgot to mention that. So theres no scratch marks on both of the screens, incase aneone was wondering.

I uploaded pics

Price for selling it. Will take it about either between either $350-$600 ish US. But do send me a PM or email

If anyone is wondering where I'm from, I'm located in Australia QLD, but I'm fine into shipping internationally. Usually shipping internationally cost around 86 AUD dollars. I will provide tracking as well, once payment an what not been in the clear.

You can also reach me at EruKaze@bigpond.com if u also prefer to reach me via email. (Been Sold)
Last edited by EruKaze on Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:27 pm, edited 17 times in total.

ghouls343

Re: Thinking of Selling N3DS XL Black PAL (New 3DS XL Capture Card) Katsukity

Post by ghouls343 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:11 am

Hi, do you have a price in mind? :)

EruKaze

Re: Thinking of Selling N3DS XL Black PAL (New 3DS XL Capture Card) Katsukity

Post by EruKaze » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:08 am

sent ya a PM

CarnageWave

Re: Selling N3DS XL Black PAL (New 3DS XL Capture Card) Katsukity ~updated~ (Pics)

Post by CarnageWave » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:01 pm

Hey, I emailed you :)