HELP Missed 3DS Capture Release

papajefe

HELP Missed 3DS Capture Release

Post by papajefe » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:52 pm

This is a hail mary, but I was out of town this weekend when Loopy released the New 3DS XL Cards, and they were out of stock by Monday morning when I found out...

If anyone bought multiple capture card installs, and maybe doesn't have all their systems ready to ship in, I'd be willing to pay you for your slot somehow. I've had a console ready to send in for 2 years, missed the test drop, and now missed this one by a mere 24 hours...

Please, I'm a simple YouTuber who only requires one, and it could be months before Loopy gets another batch. I know many shiny hunters out there bought 4+ so please... help a brother out.

thomasfan1945

Re: HELP Missed 3DS Capture Release

Post by thomasfan1945 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:09 am

Hate to tell you this, but it's best you subscribe to the updates topic and constantly check your email every morning or afternoon. I missed out on the stock too and I just created my account so I can keep check. This is honestly the best advice I can give, but Loopy said they would make more stock once their stock was sold out and would be released as soon as possible. ;)
As for boards, I only bought a DS Capture Board Kit last year and I'm happy with my DS Capture Card. (Not selling it, as I've waited years just to get one of these.) https://youtu.be/QxNxAF4j4jk
Good luck.

Sincerely,
Tyler W. Allred