What edition 3DS/DS systems did you get modded/sent out?

VeeGeeA

Re: What edition 3DS/DS systems did you get modded/sent out?

Post by VeeGeeA » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:54 pm

KingdomXIII wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:40 pm
VeeGeeA wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:31 pm
I sent out my three Limited N3DSXLs soon as I got the confirmation on Saturday.

1 Majora
1 Triforce
1 Samus

My biggest goal is to do multi capture for unique streams allowing for more perspective. Can't wait till all three are back :D
YESSS! The Samus N3DSXL is beautiful! I wish I had that one! I love the Zelda LE N3DSXLs, but that Samus one is in a league of it's own!
UPDATE: Welp it looks like it had to be me. Looks like UPS decided to mess with my package (looks like it was stepped on during shipment) because Loopy showed me unfortunately my top screen on Samus got hurt on some pixels. Loopy was awesome to offer fixing it for me (Which I am definitely gonna pay him for bless him for that) but I am now looking into UPS claims and I should be getting the other two back soon. Sad to say it was brand new and only used once before shipping. Just my luck I guess.
Attachments
Welp.jpg
Welp.jpg (142.57 KiB) Viewed 4240 times

C.Bleck2009

Post by C.Bleck2009 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:50 am

VeeGeeA wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:54 pm
KingdomXIII wrote:
VeeGeeA wrote:

1 Majora
1 Triforce
1 Samus

My biggest goal is to do multi capture for unique streams allowing for more perspective. Can't wait till all three are back :D
YESSS! The Samus N3DSXL is beautiful! I wish I had that one! I love the Zelda LE N3DSXLs, but that Samus one is in a league of it's own!
UPDATE: Welp it looks like it had to be me. Looks like UPS decided to mess with my package (looks like it was stepped on during shipment) because Loopy showed me unfortunately my top screen on Samus got hurt on some pixels. Loopy was awesome to offer fixing it for me (Which I am definitely gonna pay him for bless him for that) but I am now looking into UPS claims and I should be getting the other two back soon. Sad to say it was brand new and only used once before shipping. Just my luck I guess.
That sucks, I sent in two brand new Majora's Mask 3DS XL's and spend a decent amount of money already on VC games for both just in case something happens to one of the two. Definitely was nervous when it was shipped last Saturday.

How did you package yours?

KingdomXIII

Post by KingdomXIII » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:16 am

VeeGeeA wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:54 pm
KingdomXIII wrote:
VeeGeeA wrote:

1 Majora
1 Triforce
1 Samus

Oh man. Yeah that looks like an impact on the middle of the console. I’m sorry that happened and I’m glad Loopy’s able to work with you on it.
Currently Streaming: Ever Oasis
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/thekingdomxiii
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/thekingdomxiii
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/pUyNkp4G
Discord Username: KingdomXIII#8326

ChemNation

Post by ChemNation » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:07 am

I sent in my Monster Hunter edition 3ds. Looking forward to getting it back whenever it’s done.
Live Pokemon Shiny Hunting
http://www.youtube.com/chemnation