Loopy DS Cap Card / Kaatsukitty 3DS Cap Card

JustBrad

Loopy DS Cap Card / Kaatsukitty 3DS Cap Card

Post by JustBrad » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:12 pm

Looking to sell both of my capture cards. They are both working well, The DS capture card is in prestine condition and ive never used it for streaming. I got it years ago but never got round to streaming with it cause i mostly streamed 3DS games. The 3DS is not in mint condition but good condition I no longer stream so i have no need for them anymore. The 3DS will need a USB Type A, Mini USB cable because i cant remember where i put it, But the loopy has the cable. They have both been well looked after, always been in there protective cases so they have been free of dust etc. When i bought the DS i put screen protectors on it and the DS is in immaculate condition for how old it is. I can also include some OG games to if the price is right, mostly the classic Pokemon games which are Pokemon Soulsiver, Alpha Sapphire, FireRed, Emerald, Ultra Moon

I can email the software applications to you, and also the product key for the 3DS if you ever need it. If anybody is interested and has any questions feel free to contact me nathanbradbury1@hotmail.co.uk

https://imgur.com/a/lwMI5mw link to the 3DS/DS

SirToastyToes

Re: Loopy DS Cap Card / Kaatsukitty 3DS Cap Card

Post by SirToastyToes » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:24 pm

Hi, I'd be interested in the OG DS if you had a price in mind