Shipping to Loopy

GhostTSR

Shipping to Loopy

Post by GhostTSR » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:52 pm

Hey y'all I plan on getting the n3ds capcards whenever loopy releases them but from experience what exactly do I need to ship out to loopy before I purchase the card. Do I need to remove anything specific from the n3ds (like battery) and do I need to remove but still pack for loopy to use (like the n3ds backplate) would appreciate it if one could help with this if they purchased this capcard. Thx!

PokerAgeAH

Re: Shipping to Loopy

Post by PokerAgeAH » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:21 am

you do not need to remove anything before shipping. All that needs to be in the box is the system(s) and a receipt showing what was purchased. Hope this helps :)

GhostTSR

Post by GhostTSR » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:06 am

Awesome ty! I assumed you would need to remove the battery since I heard its illegal to transport lithium through some postal services but would u still reccomend removing the battery to prevent complications? Id appreciate the answer nonetheless

PokerAgeAH

Post by PokerAgeAH » Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:45 am

At least in the USA, shipping Lithium batteries is not explicitly illegal. Make sure the DS is secure in the package and the box is properly taped and closed. If you are not shipping from the USA I would absolutely check the rules and regulations for shipping of hazardous materials.