[SOLD] New 3DS XL Capture Card !!

EruKaze

[SOLD] New 3DS XL Capture Card !!

Post by EruKaze » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:29 pm

Hi everyone, I'm at it again.

I have a Black New 3DS XL with Capture card installed by "Delfino Customs". They did a magnicient work doing the capture installation for me. I only used it a fair bit by streaming Zelda Link between worlds and a bit of kirby game. But after that I havent used it (They used Katsukitty boards, but furthermore they do the best solder work than Katsukitty did :D )

Everything works in excellent working condition.

Top screen has a Tempred Glass screen protector, it comes with USB cable with charge, the White cable is for the device itself for Capture Card. I'm adding in the Gengar Pouch with Pokemon Sun game along with it, Stylus Pen.

Thought I let you know guys that this is PAL btw, but of course you can make it Region Free with no problem or change its Region Base from PAL to another Region

Price for selling it? Well I'm looking either between $350 -$420. (If possible) ~Opps I forgot Currency. I meant USD

-> Message me either here/PM or my email (which is the same as the other thread -> EruKaze@bigpond.com) <-

If you wish to reach me in Discord i can give my details.
Just when you add me, please be sure to say your interested in purchasing my N3DS XL with Capture card. Due to there is a fair mount of bots trying to add people these days, trying to infect users. -> EruKaze#3789

I'm located in Australia QLD, incase your wondering where I'm located but I'm fine into shipping internationally. I will also provide tracking as well, once payment has been done. I sold my other 3DS XL with capture card before on here with no issues.