[SOLD] Orange/Black New Nintendo 3DS XL w/ new Loopy Capture Card

Cjmaverick_

[SOLD] Orange/Black New Nintendo 3DS XL w/ new Loopy Capture Card

Post by Cjmaverick_ » Sat May 06, 2023 1:43 pm

Selling my New 3DS XL w/ Loopy’s new board. Was fortunate to get one in the very first round released in November.

It is a rare Orange/Black model that is exclusive to Europe and Australia but has been converted to US region.

Console is in like new/very mint condition with screen protectors and box will be included.

Reason for selling is because I didn’t like this color as much as I thought I would and am looking to pursue obtaining a color/edition that I’ll like more and eventually outfitting it with a capture card. Hoping to use this $$$ to make that happen for a seamless transition.

eBay listing below for pics - don’t mind the price, it’s padding for eBay’s fees. Willing to do $900 via PayPal (pricing is considering current board availability, exclusivity of this console variant, condition, and skipping the sending/installation/returning turnaround wait time involved whenever boards become available), buyer covers protection fees. I cover shipping. PayPal Friends & Family preferred - I have many reviews and significant online selling history to leverage. Continental US only.

Discord: Cjmaverick#1941

https://www.ebay.com/itm/115796292360?m ... media=COPY
Last edited by Cjmaverick_ on Sat May 06, 2023 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cjmaverick_

Re: [SELL] Orange/Black New Nintendo 3DS XL w/ new Loopy Capture Card

Post by Cjmaverick_ » Sat May 06, 2023 9:20 pm

SOLD on eBay.