[Selling/Trade] KatsuKity 3DS Capture Card For Salvage

Da12thKind

[Selling/Trade] KatsuKity 3DS Capture Card For Salvage

Post by Da12thKind » Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:53 pm

Hey everyone!

This is a bit of an odd case, but I have a 3DS XL motherboard (factory reset) that has a KatsuKity card installed on it. Ideally, I'm looking online for a replacement motherboard that a friend of mine can help me put into the carcass of the 3DS XL that the board came from.

The reason I put "for salvage" in the title is because the motherboard itself is kinda... kaput. In my attempt to install a new circle pad, I fucked up its connector port on the board. Last I checked, the KatsuKity capture card itself still worked fine. You might be able to remove the solder and use the capture card in a different unit.

I'm not sure what the value for this is, so I'm kinda open to offers generally above $25 (I still need to pay for shipping).

If you make a strong enough case, I could go ahead and include the main carcass, too, but it'd probably cost extra.

Pictures:
IMG_6996.jpg
IMG_6996.jpg (80.76 KiB) Viewed 4606 times
IMG_6995.jpg
IMG_6995.jpg (44.04 KiB) Viewed 4606 times
IMG_6994.jpg
IMG_6994.jpg (71.12 KiB) Viewed 4606 times
Thank you for your time!
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Da12thKind (Da12thKind)
Twitter: @Da12thKind

jenga

Re: [Selling/Trade] KatsuKity 3DS Capture Card For Salvage

Post by jenga » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:26 pm

it's a little hard for me to tell from the image, but if it's just the circle pad connector that's broken and everything else is in working order i would think u could sell for at least $100 USD or so--the capture board itself from optimize costs around that much anyway with shipping

even if the traces are broken, the 3ds xl has test points on the board that one could wire directly to the circle pad component (which also has accessible connections)