Found Glitch while recording

LemBrosGame

Found Glitch while recording

Post by LemBrosGame » Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:50 am

Hi Loopy,

I found glitches in the 3DS Capture Card on Version 5.1 and 5.2. I did not record on 3DS Capture Card Software, use my OBS Software.

Here I found glitches. https://youtu.be/2wUiq820MDs

I hope it will fix the software.

Thank you!

thomasfan1945

Re: Found Glitch while recording

Post by thomasfan1945 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:32 am

If your CPU, or GPU is overloading, glitches like that happen because there's too much processing. You may want to record at a lower resolution and change the encode settings to put less intense on the CPU or GPU. Also, you may want to close other intensive apps while streaming or recording.
Assets when streaming or recording may also put intense on the CPU or GPU, unless it's one image and the correct resolution.
It happened to me, so I messed around with the settings and such.

LemBrosGame

Post by LemBrosGame » Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:11 am

thomasfan1945 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:32 am
If your CPU, or GPU is overloading, glitches like that happen because there's too much processing. You may want to record at a lower resolution and change the encode settings to put less intense on the CPU or GPU. Also, you may want to close other intensive apps while streaming or recording.
Assets when streaming or recording may also put intense on the CPU or GPU, unless it's one image and the correct resolution.
Mmm... Maybe I will use my other account of Windows 10 Home that I have two accounts of that. I will try to use the other account if it will be working without glitches. Because my daily account has too much memory. So, I have another account with less memory.

thomasfan1945

Post by thomasfan1945 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:15 pm

LemBrosGame wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:11 am
thomasfan1945 wrote:
Mmm... Maybe I will use my other account of Windows 10 Home that I have two accounts of that. I will try to use the other account if it will be working without glitches. Because my daily account has too much memory. So, I have another account with less memory.
Yeah, memory could play a factor too.

LemBrosGame

Post by LemBrosGame » Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:43 pm

thomasfan1945 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:15 pm
LemBrosGame wrote:
thomasfan1945 wrote:
Unfortunately, my other account of Windows 10 Home has glitches too.

thomasfan1945

Post by thomasfan1945 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:46 pm

LemBrosGame wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:43 pm
thomasfan1945 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:15 pm
LemBrosGame wrote:

Unfortunately, my other account of Windows 10 Home has glitches too.
It's likely the options I mentioned earlier. Hope they help you out, good luck bud.

LemBrosGame

Post by LemBrosGame » Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:25 am

I forget one more thing. On Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, most locations are fine and don't display glitches during the record. Only Wakeport has found a glitch display.

Here: Most locations are fine.
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLilh ... cPxzVN82tI

I showed the previous message about Wakeport entrance area having a glitch display.

x2601

Post by x2601 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:26 pm

I was having similar audio and video glitching until I removed all USB devices from my PC except the USB cable for the 3DS capture card. I narrowed it down to my audio interface which was wreaking havoc with my other USB ports until I unplugged it from the PC. This was happening on a relatively powerful streaming/recording PC.

LemBrosGame

Post by LemBrosGame » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:12 pm

x2601 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:26 pm
I was having similar audio and video glitching until I removed all USB devices from my PC except the USB cable for the 3DS capture card. I narrowed it down to my audio interface which was wreaking havoc with my other USB ports until I unplugged it from the PC. This was happening on a relatively powerful streaming/recording PC.
Interesting. I hope it will improve the patch and bug in the software.

LemBrosGame

Post by LemBrosGame » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:57 pm

Update

I decided to show my video about debug console (F12) and Task Manager to show about glitches display. You can look at the debug console and task manager to find something wrong. I use the software 5.2. https://youtu.be/OPdYHj9gW7s You can save my video to search for troubleshooting than my previous video(No debug console and task manager).

I did change "high" in details on the Task Manager. I did follow the troubleshooting. But, it's still glitched.

I look at debug console (F12). It seems fine, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 are fine after I tested them. It's still glitched. You can look at the debug console and task manager if it has a problem.

Likely I am suspicious that it has a problem with the firmware on the software. Like as I say on topic.