OGDS capture flickering white now and then

GreenForze

OGDS capture flickering white now and then

Post by GreenForze » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:34 pm

this has been a issue for years sence i got my consoles. has always been 1 out of my 4 captures at randopm that flickers when all are plugged in at once. this even on different pc's
no matter what usb cord combinations of ports i use its always 1 that flickers. the only thing that usally changes is the intensety of the flickering.
its annoying too see, its annoying when i payed loads of money for them and still after years of new updates and a better pc and everything that could possibly solve the problem it still does not work.
like i would like too try 4 new consoles but i cant cough up 1000+$ just too try something out. am i the only one with this problem?
ive literly tried everything. besides 4 new consoles... idk what todo anymore and its sad couse i really wish too stream but cant due too this issue.
Loopy pls help ive been in touch with you about this before but nothing of what youve said has worked...

gelatthedragon

Re: OGDS capture flickering white now and then

Post by gelatthedragon » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:35 pm

I created this account just now to also make a similar post. I was looking through the tech support and trying everything I could find the last few days before seeing this post this morning! It's recently started flickering now and then and at random times/frequencies. I'm unsure what to do to fix the issue! I can "by time" when separating the screens and it seems to stop the flashing for a period of time. Then make it one screen again and it's like it resents for a period of time. It's not perfect, but it's something.