European distributor - www.merki.net

hitesc_david

Re: European distributor - www.merki.net

Post by hitesc_david » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Tecd0c wrote:No, in the US Neal is not doing today the presale, only in Europe! Starting right now.
Thanks for the clarification :)

Do you know if there will be pre orders for people in the US anytime soon?

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Honestly, I do not know! Neal is still very busy with the other project, he tries to get it done asap.
He might do it in the time he is waiting for the NEW 3DS Capture Cards to come in...
But again very unsure about it...

hitesc_david

Post by hitesc_david » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:10 pm

Tecd0c wrote:Honestly, I do not know! Neal is still very busy with the other project, he tries to get it done asap.
He might do it in the time he is waiting for the NEW 3DS Capture Cards to come in...
But again very unsure about it...
I really appreciate the timely responses, thank you!

And okay, I understand!

So when you posted this during your update

"After a few prototypes the NEW 3DS XL Capture Cards has come now as a final sample. If everything is in good, the series production begins :). This means that in about 6 weeks the sales can start!"

You mean that you'll potentially be able to start the sale of the new 3ds xl in about 6 weeks, but you don't know about Neal, correct?

Again, THANK YOU so much! :)

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Yes, I can not speak for Neal, since he is doing his own business, but I can only forward what he tells me and this is that his other project is tiding him up a lot.
He says that he will be happy as soon he is done with it :)
But for the moment it is hard for him to make plans...

Kynetiq

Post by Kynetiq » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:18 pm

Tecd0c wrote:Yes, I can not speak for Neal, since he is doing his own business, but I can only forward what he tells me and this is that his other project is tiding him up a lot.
He says that he will be happy as soon he is done with it :)
But for the moment it is hard for him to make plans...
Just to clarify, US consumers cannot purchase from Merki.net and therefore must wait for Loopy to start orders again, correct? I would pre-order from the European site if it were possible. (Assuming the 3DS region also didn't matter?) Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:40 pm

I did talk to Neal (Loopy) about it already and he does not mind, but it does not make much sense.
Doing this is way to expensive, for US customers because of the shipping costs.
As first, I can not provide you a US console, for the 3DS Capture Card the region does not matter this will work on any region - but for your games the cartridges you might want to use (not for the Nintendo online shop) it does!

Secondly, of course you could send a new or preowned console to me to Europe and I can do the install and send it back to you.
But that would cost you very much by sending your console to me (it has to be a insured parcel in case it gets lost or broken) this will cost you maybe 50 USD I guess (I really do not know how much) and then the shipping back to you is 65 EUR (this is what I have to ask).
So better be patient until he starts selling and installing them again...

antdude92

Post by antdude92 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:03 am

Hello! I'm new to this forum but I'm very interested in picking up a capture card from Loopy. I'm fine with waiting, but I figure, since you have a line of communication with him, I'd just like your opinion. I'd like to have a 3DS with an installed capture card by mid-May. Do you think Loopy would be able to start selling units again within that time? Thank you!

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:47 am

Hi
I would guess that he will start before May 2016, but hey - I did never win a price for my guessing skills :)
This is his business and he decides on that himself...

sugarcoatedkiss

Post by sugarcoatedkiss » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Hi, I am a bit confused on estimated release dates for the capture cards. I have a NEW 3ds regular (smaller, faceplate) size I am going to buy a NEW 3ds XL but I am sure yet because I want to know what capture cards will be available. Any news? Thank you!

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:51 pm

This has been posted couple of times now :roll:

You can buy:
- Classic DS Capture Card (the orginal one)
- (old) 3DS Capture Card (regular size)
- NEW 3DS XL Capture Card (for now the only size we offer)