White Screen on DS Capture Software

GuestBlocker

White Screen on DS Capture Software

Post by GuestBlocker » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:50 am

I have been having a few issues self-installing the DS Capture Card, but finally got around to it being less spotty than it was earlier. However, I've tried capturing gameplay on the DS and nothing is working in terms of output; all it is is a static white screen.

I've troubleshooted the compatibility with pretty much every possible combination, going through every form of video settings on the software, and nothing's changed. Is there anything I can do?

GuestBlocker

Re: White Screen on DS Capture Software

Post by GuestBlocker » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:12 pm

I've spent a month or so just trying to figure out what wasn't working and still haven't come to any conclusion as to what I can do. I've troubleshooted compatibility with Windows 7 and versions prior with the drivers installed and opened DS Capture: nothing.

I've changed all the video settings on the off chance that it could be rooted through a different channel, and again, nothing. Also, just to make sure, the DS Capture does appear on devices and it isn't an unidentified device.

I'm on a new computer now and have downloaded the software, but didn't install the driver and tried it that way as I've heard that's what some people do. Again, nothing but a white screen regardless of what's playing on the bottom or top screen.

I've looked up the whole variety of different things on Tech Support that seem related to my issue, and what works for some doesn't work for me. I've also seen people come eventually send it back to Loopy, but I know I can't do that as I bought the modding board itself and didn't sent my DS in. So now I'm just left with a capture card that won't work for whatever reason.

If anyone has any recommendation or advice or troubleshooting or anything, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:40 pm

Just checking - did you already email Loopy to see if he had any thoughts or could provide assistance?

GuestBlocker

Post by GuestBlocker » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:09 am

I hadn't thought of private messaging him until you told me, hopefully he isn't bothered by that as I couldn't find his e-mail. Thanks

GuestBlocker

Post by GuestBlocker » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:25 pm

Despite constantly trying to check the drivers and finding different functions, along with reconnecting cables a few times to make sure everything is working, nothing's changed. I get nothing on the DS Capture tool and it's been this way since I got the mod delivered to me.

I tried messaging Loopy on this website and haven't received a response - I can't expect him to as I imagine he's busy, but it's a shame spending money to mod my DS and one issue has completely ruined it, with nothing seeming to offer a form of solution.