N3DS progress..

Da12thKind

Re: N3DS progress..

Post by Da12thKind » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:46 pm

loopy wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:24 pm
ETA - in about a month. Limited availability.
Because it's the first batch of boards, I'm not making as many, in case I run into unexpected problems that need fixing (also ongoing supply issues).
Oh awesome! I hope to be able to snag an N3DS soon and hopefully I’ll be able to get one when they’re available!
Thank you for your time!
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Da12thKind (Da12thKind)
Tumblr: Da12thKind

Nyaako

Post by Nyaako » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:52 pm

loopy wrote:
Because it's the first batch of boards, I'm not making as many, in case I run into unexpected problems that need fixing (also ongoing supply issues).
That's nice to hear. Can't wait for when they become available.

HGExplodey

Post by HGExplodey » Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:08 am

So excited for these. I've had an N3DSXL for over a year but have never seen any cards for them. Any idea how long you'll produce these cards for? I'd love to get one installed but I won't be able to afford it until sometime near August next year

KingdomXIII

Post by KingdomXIII » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:28 pm

loopy wrote:
This is wonderful news! This along with the Analogue Pocket starting to push their orders is so exciting! This is a great time for Nintendo handheld owners/players! Loopy, you rock, man!
Currently Streaming: Ever Oasis
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/thekingdomxiii
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/thekingdomxiii
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/pUyNkp4G
Discord Username: KingdomXIII#8326

PeeJayBonobo

Post by PeeJayBonobo » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:24 am

loopy wrote:
That's good news to hear! My New 3DS XL is ready to go (minus the backplate)! By the estimated time, I would've gotten paid already, so I'll be ready to send my 3DS in first thing.
YouTube
Steam
Twitch.tv

3DS Friend Code: 0620-0287-2099
Switch Friend Code: 0545-8720-5127
PSN: PeeJay_Bonobo
NNID: PeeJay_Bonobo_87
Xbox Live: PeeJay Bonobo

Sev_Henry

Post by Sev_Henry » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:00 am

loopy wrote:
Heya! I've been following this project for a few months now, and it's looking like you may be (hopefully) finished soon! Is there a waiting list to get in line when they're finally ready, or will it be a first come, first serve sort of deal? I would very much like an opportunity to purchase one of these boards from you someday!

lephoenixreborn

Post by lephoenixreborn » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:08 am

Sev_Henry wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:00 am
loopy wrote:
Heya! I've been following this project for a few months now, and it's looking like you may be (hopefully) finished soon! Is there a waiting list to get in line when they're finally ready, or will it be a first come, first serve sort of deal? I would very much like an opportunity to purchase one of these boards from you someday!
First come, first serve

lephoenixreborn

Post by lephoenixreborn » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:45 pm

Will there be an option to have a connection out to connect to a TV? My mom doesn't like handheld type of gaming. She prefers on a tv if possible, like the gameboy player.

MarioGuy789

Post by MarioGuy789 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:09 pm

lephoenixreborn wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:45 pm
Will there be an option to have a connection out to connect to a TV? My mom doesn't like handheld type of gaming. She prefers on a tv if possible, like the gameboy player.
If it’s anything like other capture devices that require software, I’d assume not. The only thing I can suggest in such a case is that if you have a PC with an HDMI out to just plug that into a TV. It’s not the prettiest solution, but it is a viable one if that’s all you’ve got.

lephoenixreborn

Post by lephoenixreborn » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:18 pm

MarioGuy789 wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:09 pm
lephoenixreborn wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:45 pm
If it’s anything like other capture devices that require software, I’d assume not. The only thing I can suggest in such a case is that if you have a PC with an HDMI out to just plug that into a TV. It’s not the prettiest solution, but it is a viable one if that’s all you’ve got.
I thought of that as a indirect solution, but it'll work.