[SOLD] Dual IPS, New 3DS XL Loopy Capture Mod w/ Gamecube Controller Mod

EruKaze

[SOLD] Dual IPS, New 3DS XL Loopy Capture Mod w/ Gamecube Controller Mod

Post by EruKaze » Thu May 23, 2024 9:15 am

Hi everyone, I'm at it again ^^

I have a Red New 3DS XL with Capture card installed by "Kouzex", he installed with Loopys capture card, along with IPS dual screens & Gamecube controller mod.

Specs & What it Comes With

Color: Red
Dual IPS Screen
USA Region (I belive but it has a Custom Firmware to made it "Region Free"
Gamecube Controller Mod (But i personally wont bother in using it, if ultilizing Loopy Capture along side it)
Ultizes USB-C to USB 3.0 (It wont come with Cable)

Everything works in Good Working Condition (No Scratches on Screen) IPS

It also has Dual IPS screen installed on both of them, to show true IPS colors than the normal TN display it normally comes with.

Reason of Why not use the GameCube Controller Mod:

It doesn't seem to work well when using Capture Card along with it, it goes a bit wonky.
It works well when using it normally when not using Capture Card, but for some reason it can muck up when using Capture along with it side by side.

Personally i wouldn't bother ultilizing it if your using Capture along with it and just use Input Re Direction when playing 3DS Games and play other Games just by holding it, while Capturing Footage.

This is what happens when using Gamecube Controller Mod along with Loopy Capture Card:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwbmI5nuUD4

Price for selling it? Selling it for $350-$450 US
-> Message me either here/PM or my email

(which is the same as the other thread -> EruKaze@bigpond.com) <-

I'm located in Australia QLD, incase your wondering where I'm located but I'm fine into shipping internationally. I will also provide tracking as well, once payment has been done. I sold my other 3DS XL with capture card before on here with no issues.

Images are down below

Last edited by EruKaze on Thu Jun 06, 2024 4:10 am, edited 16 times in total.

aunaste

Re: [Selling] Loopy 3DS XL w/ Dual IPS, Gamecube Controller Mod

Post by aunaste » Tue May 28, 2024 5:09 pm

Could you elaborate a bit more on the issues with the Gamecube controller mod? When the device and cable are stationary do you experience any input issues?

EruKaze

Re: [SELLING] Dual IPS, New 3DS XL Loopy Capture Mod w/ Gamecube Controller Mod *Updated*

Post by EruKaze » Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:06 pm

I forgot to post additional pictures of it as well with the screen and of it being turned on