Capture software flashing with OG DS games?

switzcheez

Capture software flashing with OG DS games?

Post by switzcheez » Mon May 27, 2024 12:31 am

Hello!

I use multiple systems for Pokémonn shiny hunting. I have 2 phat ds and 1 new 3ds xl modded. I decided to double hunt using the 3ds and 1 phat ds so I can capture sound via the 3ds. If either ds is plugged in it’s fine. But if both are plugged in the screen capture flashes wildly. If I plug the phat in then the 3ds remains black.

Is there fix to using both at once or am I stuck using both phat ds until I get a second 3ds modded?

Lorenzooone

Re: Capture software flashing with OG DS games?

Post by Lorenzooone » Mon May 27, 2024 1:01 pm

switzcheez wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 12:31 am
Hello!

I use multiple systems for Pokémonn shiny hunting. I have 2 phat ds and 1 new 3ds xl modded. I decided to double hunt using the 3ds and 1 phat ds so I can capture sound via the 3ds. If either ds is plugged in it’s fine. But if both are plugged in the screen capture flashes wildly. If I plug the phat in then the 3ds remains black.

Is there fix to using both at once or am I stuck using both phat ds until I get a second 3ds modded?
This sounds like an issue with the PC's USB controller getting overwhelmed.
You can try using this alpha of my software instead for the 3DS to check if that, by any chance, fixes it, but I think it's not an issue with Loopy's software and that you'll see the same result...
https://github.com/Lorenzooone/cc3dsfs/ ... tly-latest