European distributor - www.merki.net

desocietas

Re: European distributor - www.merki.net

Post by desocietas » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:46 pm

BladeCrossEXE wrote:
Tecd0c wrote:Hi
Honestly I do not think that Neal is going to do a presale, this takes lots of extra Administration time, he does not have at the moment.
He is pretty tight up with finishing the work. So please be patient and just give him the time he needs...

Bye Stefan
No presale, but is he still going to provide to the USA consumers? I REALLY want a New 3DS with this mod.
I'm assuming that it'll be like how he usually sells. He puts stock up through Paypal, people check on that and purchase through that, first come first serve. But yes, he'll be providing cards to US while Merki handles EU.

secondubly

Post by secondubly » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:59 pm

desocietas wrote:
BladeCrossEXE wrote:
Tecd0c wrote:Hi
Honestly I do not think that Neal is going to do a presale, this takes lots of extra Administration time, he does not have at the moment.
He is pretty tight up with finishing the work. So please be patient and just give him the time he needs...

Bye Stefan
No presale, but is he still going to provide to the USA consumers? I REALLY want a New 3DS with this mod.
I'm assuming that it'll be like how he usually sells. He puts stock up through Paypal, people check on that and purchase through that, first come first serve. But yes, he'll be providing cards to US while Merki handles EU.
How exactly would you check through Paypal? I've never really used it for anything outside of eBay so I'm not sure what I should be doing (I figured he'd just make an announcement/update the site to reflect new changes)

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:29 pm

secondubly wrote: How exactly would you check through Paypal? I've never really used it for anything outside of eBay so I'm not sure what I should be doing (I figured he'd just make an announcement/update the site to reflect new changes)
Usually some sort of announcement will be made, but you can also check the following:
http://3dscapture.com/order.html
If you click on the "Buy Now" button, it'll take you to PayPal and will let you continue with the checkout should there be any stock. If there is no stock, you'll be sent to a page saying that the stock is currently sold out.

Bear in mind, I have no idea if Loopy will be changing the order screen, but that's how it usually worked in the past :)

Hope that helps!

OrbitalMike

Post by OrbitalMike » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:59 am

Excellent news that this is still coming at a steady pace.

Keep up the good work guys =)

PeeJayBonobo

Post by PeeJayBonobo » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:25 am

Hrm, this is great news, except not for me, because I gave away my Model 1 3DS for a 2DS, which means the only possible way I'm ever going to get a capture board installed is through Katsukity.
YouTube
Steam
Twitch.tv

3DS Friend Code: 0620-0287-2099
Switch Friend Code: 0545-8720-5127
PSN: PeeJay_Bonobo
NNID: PeeJay_Bonobo_87
Xbox Live: PeeJay Bonobo

MegamanNG

Post by MegamanNG » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:22 pm

I have a question. What about for regular New Nintendo 3DS? Because I plan on getting a regular New Nintendo 3DS and I hope to have it with the capture board.

ShadowMario3

Post by ShadowMario3 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:11 pm

MegamanNG wrote:I have a question. What about for regular New Nintendo 3DS? Because I plan on getting a regular New Nintendo 3DS and I hope to have it with the capture board.
It seems that it is New 3DS XL only so far: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=890&start=70#p11193

JoshDJX

Post by JoshDJX » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:46 am

Tecd0c wrote:This is the Newsletter as of 2016.02.21
[*]After a few prototypes the NEW 3DS XL Capture Cards has come now as a final sample. If everything is in good, the series production begins :). This means that in about 6 weeks the sales can start![/list]
How does the New 3DS card look?
Is it all internal? Can users still access the SD Card and Battery?
Pictures would be awesome.

Thanks for the update! =]

hitesc_david

Post by hitesc_david » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:20 am

Tecd0c wrote:This is the Newsletter as of 2016.02.21

I hope you all arrived safely to the New Year and have survived Carnival :)

After yesterday’s meeting with Neal (Loopy) there is some good news that I would like to share with you:

As previously announced, we did continue the production and sale of all our Capture Cards models: 
  • As always the Classic DS Capture Card must be pre-ordered. Because of the low demand only pre-ordered quantities will be delivered from us, so you should expect the delivery in about 2 weeks after your order.
  • The (old) 3DS Capture Card has been produced again in sufficient quantities. Depending on the transport and customs times our delivery will arrive in about 3 weeks. A week in advance we start a presale. The shop will take preorders on the 06. March 2016 from 12: 00h.
  • After a few prototypes the NEW 3DS XL Capture Cards has come now as a final sample. If everything is in good, the series production begins :). This means that in about 6 weeks the sales can start!
The prices for both of the new Capture Cards (old 3DS & New 3DS XL) will fall slightly, to $ 200 (USD) - in Europe 239 EUR (that is the US price plus customs and sales tax including).

Also, both services are offered, the sale of complete systems and installation in your preowned consoles.

Finally I would like to get back to Neal (Loopy) again, he's doing fine 
He's just been very busy at his other job that he is involved into (firmware programming), this he still makes for a friend. But he’s almost done with it, in a few weeks he will open his Store (US site) and start selling and installing his 3DS Capture Cards!
I live in the US (EST) that's 6AM here when the pre orders will go up? Also, they'll be for Loopy here in the US also, right? Just want to make sure! I recently started a youtube channel with a friend and could really use this! I got a new 3ds xl thinking I'd send it in in a few weeks, but decided I'll just send in my regular 3ds. Out of curiosity, do you have a concrete date for when you guys will start modding new 3ds xl?

Thanks in advance :)

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:55 am

No, in the US Neal is not doing today the presale, only in Europe! Starting right now.