Sold out?

Matches

Re: Sold out?

Post by Matches » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:34 pm

Hoping for an update. I really wanted a capture card I don't care if it's old3ds or new.

unevieotaku

Post by unevieotaku » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:11 pm

My 3ds just got deliver ! Hope to get it back soon :3

alecandstuff

Post by alecandstuff » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:18 am

I'm really hoping these crop up again soon. Does anyone know the best way to contact Loopy with this kind of stuff? Also, how common is it for the site to list the cards being out of stock, then being available again for short amount of time? In desperate need of a 3DS unit with a CC, I went out and bought one a day ago just to send in for Loopy. Had to travel all around my city to find one :?

Matches

Post by Matches » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:34 am

alecandstuff wrote:Does anyone know the best way to contact Loopy with this kind of stuff
Don't bother, he won't respond.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:09 am

yeah loopy doesn't respond its very annoying. and really why i didn't buy one from him when i had the chance...because i really don't feel comfortable blindly shippig a ds to utah and throwing down hard cash to someone i haven't spoken with yet...even though he is highly credible. its just scary

alecandstuff

Post by alecandstuff » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:08 am

So, good news. I checked earlier tonight on w him and actually got an order through! (around 3am CST) I assume since I was able to order that there is some stock cropping up here and there, I should be shipping my unit out tomorrow afternoon!

BladeCrossEXE

Post by BladeCrossEXE » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:26 pm

alecandstuff wrote:So, good news. I checked earlier tonight on w him and actually got an order through! (around 3am CST) I assume since I was able to order that there is some stock cropping up here and there, I should be shipping my unit out tomorrow afternoon!
Still sold out on my end. :/

MrPerson0

Post by MrPerson0 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:38 pm

alecandstuff wrote:So, good news. I checked earlier tonight on w him and actually got an order through! (around 3am CST) I assume since I was able to order that there is some stock cropping up here and there, I should be shipping my unit out tomorrow afternoon!
Wow, that is awesome! Did he respond to you through email, or through PM on the forums?

Matches

Post by Matches » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:56 am

I was just able to order as well 9:54pm cst

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:06 am

I just tried ordering, but it said he was out :( did he respond to you guys that were able to get an order through? I don't wanna purchase an old 3ds and then ship it to him if nothing will be done to it.