Katsukity has started its production of n3DS XL Capture Kits

tytygh

Katsukity has started its production of n3DS XL Capture Kits

Post by tytygh » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:49 pm

https://twitter.com/game_capture/status ... 8358799360

So my question is, when will you start, Loopy? Have you gotten a picture out of the new XL yet?
Nintendo Forever

bozocamp

Re: Katsukity has started its production of n3DS XL Capture

Post by bozocamp » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:39 am

tytygh wrote:https://twitter.com/game_capture/status ... 8358799360

So my question is, when will you start, Loopy? Have you gotten a picture out of the new XL yet?
1 men vs A team

Greenalink

Post by Greenalink » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:08 am

bozocamp wrote:
tytygh wrote:https://twitter.com/game_capture/status ... 8358799360

1 men vs A team
A capture card that doesn't support built in AVI recording, requires DRM installation, vs a capture card that does support built in AVI recording and no DRM.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:50 pm

Swell. Good for him. When I'm ready to announce some news, then I will. You won't need to ask. Incidentally, I am also finishing up work on an unrelated side project, though it may not interest anyone here.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:26 pm

I'll wait to when Loopy pulls it off. I still have my 3DS with Capture Board and it still functions great. :) Plus with the built in recording makes it worth it.

LVNeptune

Post by LVNeptune » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:19 am

Dat waiting game.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:35 am

Wow, this still hasn't been released for the XL/nXL?

Holy crap man.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:37 am

Seriously loopy, I know you're one guy but damn what is this like a year and a half/2 years in the making?

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:05 pm

Guest wrote:Seriously loopy, I know you're one guy but damn what is this like a year and a half/2 years in the making?
He only posted 6 months ago that he'd be taking this time off to focus his attention on the new boards. Give him some time. Plus, he works on side projects and made that awesome controller mod. I'm happy to wait a bit longer for a quality product.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:58 pm

desocietas wrote:
Guest wrote:Seriously loopy, I know you're one guy but damn what is this like a year and a half/2 years in the making?
He only posted 6 months ago that he'd be taking this time off to focus his attention on the new boards. Give him some time. Plus, he works on side projects and made that awesome controller mod. I'm happy to wait a bit longer for a quality product.
come on desocietas- he said

"3DS capture boards are sold out. I don't have an ETA yet on when I'll have more, but don't expect them for at least a month or two."

6 months ago. As much as I prefer Loopy to Katsukitty or whatever the alternative is, at least the other has the decency to give us an update. Patience is one thing- but this is just misleading at this point.

That said, I own Loopy products and I don't want to cross the boundary to the other side, but I sure would appreciate knowing what is going on. As a past customer and someone who tells everyone to only go to Loopy, I feel like I deserve that.