Still no 3DS XL Capture Card Loopy?

MakiManPR

Still no 3DS XL Capture Card Loopy?

Post by MakiManPR » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:37 pm

As the first in this forum that got the 3DS XL Capture Card. Well I'm kinda impressed that Loopy still haven made a XL Capture Card. With the release of the 3DS XL Pokemon LE and Pokemon Y&X you could make a lot of money or lose a lot of costumers to Katsukity.

Still not even USB Sound. Idk if you're skipping the 3DS XL to make the 2DS one but I think you're missing a big opportunity here man. I would have sold my 3DS XL and get the LE XL from you if you already had the XL Capture Card of course. Thats why I came here today. But found nothing.

MithrilMonarch

Re: Still no 3DS XL Capture Card Loopy?

Post by MithrilMonarch » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:51 pm

It's because he's held up on orders because everybody and their mother wants 3DS Capture for X/Y.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:46 pm

The most anticipated 3DS game _ever_ comes out in 2 weeks. The Order Status thread is just the tip of the iceberg. I have hundreds of emails asking why I'm sold out that I haven't even bothered replying to, because that also takes time and I couldn't sell anything to them anyway. I have a pile of about 50 3DSes here that need to be modded. DS orders haven't stopped. I have other work I do that takes up just as much time as 3DS stuff (firmware development for another product that's on an extremely tight schedule at the moment). And people wonder why I'm slow with updates. FYI - Katsukity just runs a game shop. Someone else makes his boards. Another person does the software. He has hired help doing installs. I'm just one guy. I'm doing what I can. I have offers for more help but making arrangements for that also takes time that I haven't been able to find yet. In a few weeks the other project I mentioned starts winding down. Pokemon craze starts winding down. When the dust settles I can start thinking about new things, until then I'm just doing what I can to keep up.

mattmagician

Post by mattmagician » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:13 pm

Hey Loopy, I think I'm one of those many emails.
Feel free to let me know if you need help, I'm sure there are a ton of people that are willing to help, especially since you sorta have a monopoly on them here. Haha.

Obviously, I'm upset, but you're a busy man! Keep being awesome!

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:22 am

It's okay. I at least know you're doing doing the best you can with all of this! :D