Re: Short run of boards

Post by loopy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:35 am

That's all, folks.
(I knew they'd go fast...)

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:42 am

Dswfty wrote:But what is the expected time frame for N3DSXL cards to be ordered?
"soon" :P
schizox wrote:I ordered a 3ds off amazon and had it set to ship to Loopy, all the ones I had are meh already.
I do have a question for you Loopy, you have already stated that the XL will come first then the n3ds, any plans for a 2DS board?
Yeah, but I'm not going to worry about that right now. One thing at a time...

MrPerson0

Post by MrPerson0 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:16 am

loopy wrote:
MrPerson0 wrote:Hey loopy, glad to hear that you are helping some people with some last minute orders! Just wondering, would you say that the old 3DS XL/new 3DS XL boards be available around the same time, or are you doing old 3DS XL first then new 3DS XL after?
XL will be done first. new3DS board design is similar so I don't think it will take much longer, but ... we shall see. I am terrible at estimates, don't believe anything I say. :P
Aww man, hope it truly it sooner rather than later! Also, just to make sure, when you said "new3DS", did you mean New 3DS XL, or the New 3DS non-XL version?

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:19 am

MrPerson0 wrote:Also, just to make sure, when you said "new3DS", did you mean New 3DS XL, or the New 3DS non-XL version?
XL

Moggyo

Post by Moggyo » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:58 am

Hey Loopy!

I just wanted to say thank you for everything you've done! I sent my 3dds out today after I placed my order last night, and I can't wait!

GeeFamous92

Post by GeeFamous92 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:09 am

Can you get anymore boards in I was trying to order one tomar. I'm a partnered twitch streamer by the name GeeFamous92 and I was wanting to live stream the new pokemon.

Kieran-Kun

Post by Kieran-Kun » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:43 am

Hi guys,

I just ordered from the UK and so must send my 3DS off to Loopy to the US. I think I will be charged 30% when it returns so roughly £36, but I wondered if it's okay to send it off on First Class recorded delivery, as I don't want Loopy to get hit with a random charge?

Though I'm assuming that is included in the price of International shipping. I want to send off by the end of today so I'm hoping for a quick response.

Thank you.

Nyaako

Post by Nyaako » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:55 pm

GeeFamous92 wrote:Can you get anymore boards in I was trying to order one tomar. I'm a partnered twitch streamer by the name GeeFamous92 and I was wanting to live stream the new pokemon.
Obviously not. It says it's sold out (at the time I typed this). http://3dscapture.com/order.html

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Kieran-Kun wrote:Hi guys,

I just ordered from the UK and so must send my 3DS off to Loopy to the US. I think I will be charged 30% when it returns so roughly £36, but I wondered if it's okay to send it off on First Class recorded delivery, as I don't want Loopy to get hit with a random charge?

Though I'm assuming that is included in the price of International shipping. I want to send off by the end of today so I'm hoping for a quick response.

Thank you.
First Class is fine. I don't care how you send it, you don't need to worry about shipping fees on my end.

MrPerson0

Post by MrPerson0 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:59 am

loopy wrote:
MrPerson0 wrote:Also, just to make sure, when you said "new3DS", did you mean New 3DS XL, or the New 3DS non-XL version?
XL
Awesome! Can't wait for New 3DS XL capture cards to be released!