Estimated wait time?

centiskorch

Estimated wait time?

Post by centiskorch » Sun May 17, 2020 8:34 pm

Hello! I recently made an order and sent in two ds systems to get capture boards installed onto, and was wondering what the general wait time for most people has been? I'm in no rush at all, I'm just curious about the turnaround time! :D

enahsd

Re: Estimated wait time?

Post by enahsd » Mon May 18, 2020 10:10 pm

Posting here as a bookmark for myself as I am also curious.

Rkfan

Post by Rkfan » Wed May 20, 2020 8:21 pm

centiskorch wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 8:34 pm
Hello! I recently made an order and sent in two ds systems to get capture boards installed onto, and was wondering what the general wait time for most people has been? I'm in no rush at all, I'm just curious about the turnaround time! :D
I am curious about this! I sent my DS to loopy and UPS tracking said it was delivered. Im hoping to get a confirmation that he did indeed received it. Does anyone know if he provides information when you get it back, like tracking or something that says its on its way back to you?

MrMarcus04

Post by MrMarcus04 » Thu May 21, 2020 3:23 pm

Honestly I'm planning on buying a original ds just to do this exact thing so imma drop this reply so I might also figure out wait time

RocketSlowbro

Post by RocketSlowbro » Thu May 21, 2020 7:22 pm

I was wondering about this as well. I can only imagine how chaotic it is with all the orders and everything being sold out. I ordered the installation kit last week and haven't got anything about it besides my payment receipt. I don't even know if it was shipped. Hopefully we hear something about the orders. I never ordered a capture card and I have no idea how long it takes for an order.

JoshTGR

Post by JoshTGR » Thu May 21, 2020 9:48 pm

I got an email from PayPal a couple of days ago confirming that the installation kit I ordered was shipped, along with a tracking number. Loopy probably has a lot of orders so you just have to be patient

TehTurkey

Post by TehTurkey » Fri May 22, 2020 3:17 am

I have a question for anybody who already ordered a DS capture card. I have a DS Lite as opposed to an original DS. Will DS lites be able to have the modification or just regular DS's?

triple_lei

Post by triple_lei » Fri May 22, 2020 3:40 am

TehTurkey wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:17 am
I have a question for anybody who already ordered a DS capture card. I have a DS Lite as opposed to an original DS. Will DS lites be able to have the modification or just regular DS's?
wrote:Compatible only with an original model DS (not DS Lite, DSi).

pezoneden

Post by pezoneden » Fri May 22, 2020 3:06 pm

You usually get an email from paypal with tracking info. As others have stated :D Loopy has a great turn around time, but the virus has everything shook. Patience is the key.

centiskorch

Post by centiskorch » Sun May 24, 2020 7:02 pm

Hey I just wanted to update this for anyone still curious; I got a tracking number yesterday. Judging by the estimated delivery date, by the time I get my package it'll have been just under 2 weeks since I sent the systems out. Very impressive and fast turnaround, but remember to be patient! Times are rough, which limits visits to the post office and slows things down in general. I'm sure there was a huge surge of customers, so it might take longer for others depending on how soon you sent your system in