New 3DS XL capture card future

Deleted User 10542

New 3DS XL capture card future

Post by Deleted User 10542 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:50 pm

Merki just told me that he will no longer be installing capture cards for the New 3DS XL. He made me wait a full three months just so he can say no; he told me way back in May to contact him in August, and here we are. What do any of you guys see happening in the future for New 3DS video capturing?

loopy
Site Admin

Re: New 3DS XL capture card future

Post by loopy » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:23 am

Hmm. I knew he was taking a break, didn't know it was permanent.
Well, shit. I guess I'd better get busy :P

Deleted User 10542

Post by Deleted User 10542 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:30 am

Do you think you can install a capture card into a new 3DS XL?

Tecd0c

Post by Tecd0c » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:50 am

sdaker wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:50 pm
Merki just told me that he will no longer be installing capture cards for the New 3DS XL. He made me wait a full three months just so he can say no; he told me way back in May to contact him in August, and here we are. What do any of you guys see happening in the future for New 3DS video capturing?
You are a liar! Nobody kept you waiting!
I never said I would do all types of consoles. Or that I would make your console in August.
You are so disrespectful.
This is a part of our conversation:
sdaker wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 12:34 am
I didn’t mean to offend you and I apologize if I did. I know that you don’t want do this type of work anymore, because it’s difficult, and if you’re unable to do one for me, that’s fine. I accept it. It’s just that you are the one and only person on earth who can do it. In the emails, I didn’t mean that I was disappointed with you for not doing one for me, I meant that I’m disappointed with the fact that I can’t have one done.
Tecd0c wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 2:54 am
atm nothing is decided, I might not even come back at all..
So just be patient and see what happens in August.
I have Twitter and a Discord channel, there you should be able find out more..

triple_lei

Post by triple_lei » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:35 am

Merki was already "no longer" installing New 3DS XL capture cards since early 2019: https://youtu.be/HWTxs7bxhi0?t=562

Oh well, at least this post has got loopy somewhat inspired again...

Deleted User 10542

Post by Deleted User 10542 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:55 am

Tecd0c wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:50 am
sdaker wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:50 pm
You are a liar! Nobody kept you waiting!
I never said I would do all types of consoles. Or that I would make your console in August.
You are so disrespectful.
This is a part of our conversation:
sdaker wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 12:34 am
I didn’t mean to offend you and I apologize if I did. I know that you don’t want do this type of work anymore, because it’s difficult, and if you’re unable to do one for me, that’s fine. I accept it. It’s just that you are the one and only person on earth who can do it. In the emails, I didn’t mean that I was disappointed with you for not doing one for me, I meant that I’m disappointed with the fact that I can’t have one done.
Tecd0c wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 2:54 am
atm nothing is decided, I might not even come back at all..
So just be patient and see what happens in August.
I have Twitter and a Discord channel, there you should be able find out more..
You told me to check back with you in August in case you were willing to install a capture card into my New 3DS XL. I waited until August, and you said no. You said you were considering it. I didn’t lie about anything. Come to think of it, why do I have to respect you anyway? I don’t understand that. In the email way back in May, when I told you that I was disappointed with the fact that you couldn’t do one of these for me, you said:

“This is getting annoying. I said IF I'm continuing the service. And people like you make me stop it for good..“

You just have a bad attitude, that’s all.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:40 am

Cool it.