N3DS progress..

Akeyla

Re: N3DS progress..

Post by Akeyla » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:30 am

Will these next batch be for US customers only?

anthreyony

Post by anthreyony » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:48 pm

chzxmnky wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:34 am
Will these be the same board revision as the test batch? Or have you resolved the USB charging concern?
Sorry, just bumping this question again. Will this batch have USB power, or will that be in a later board revision?

PokerAgeAH

Post by PokerAgeAH » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:45 pm

How many boards will you be installing? If I wait a few weeks will they all be gone?

C.Bleck2009

Post by C.Bleck2009 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:48 pm

So I just created an account on here but have been closely following Loopy's progress and I saw he mentioned he is going to open up again installing hopefully today.

Which 3DS version is it regarding the 3DS XL?

Is it the original 3DS XL (Red, Blue, etc) without the little c-stick or can a Majora's Mask New Nintendo 3DS XL also be sent in?

Lastly, Loopy, I refuse to use emulators for my Youtube work. I have an original 3DS you modded from a few years ago. I am trying to get all my Nintendo Network ID's and accounts ducks in a row so I buy a few more games off the EShop before the end of March and have a brand new 3DS Majora's Mask XL as well as my original Red 3DS XL. Can we purchase two installations yet or will it only be one right now?

Just want to know all of this ahead of time so I can plan out ahead before the end of March.

Nyaako

Post by Nyaako » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:01 pm

C.Bleck2009 wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:48 pm
So I just created an account on here but have been closely following Loopy's progress and I saw he mentioned he is going to open up again installing hopefully today.

Is it the original 3DS XL (Red, Blue, etc) without the little c-stick or can a Majora's Mask New Nintendo 3DS XL also be sent in?

Lastly, Loopy, I refuse to use emulators for my Youtube work. I have an original 3DS you modded from a few years ago. I am trying to get all my Nintendo Network ID's and accounts ducks in a row so I buy a few more games off the EShop before the end of March and have a brand new 3DS Majora's Mask XL as well as my original Red 3DS XL. Can we purchase two installations yet or will it only be one right now?

Just want to know all of this ahead of time so I can plan out ahead before the end of March.
It's the New 3DS XL.

Neat, Loopy posted an update: https://3dscapture.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 167#p21948

New3DS XL boards on sale today, 5PM (MST).

C.Bleck2009

Post by C.Bleck2009 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:40 pm

Nyaako wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:01 pm
C.Bleck2009 wrote:

It's the New 3DS XL.

Neat, Loopy posted an update: https://3dscapture.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 167#p21948

So just the Majora's Mask 3DS or 3DS's made after 2015?

An original 3DS XL (2012 model) is a no go as of now?

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:55 pm

I posted a release time in the "updates" thread so you don't have to refresh every 5 seconds. I still need to update the order page, etc.
Yes, I know my site looks like ass. If anyone wants to help with that, let me know :)
Setting the price to $200 / $120 (board only). Looking at the obscene prices elsewhere, I think that's fair? Also, if someone wants to exchange their katsukity board for one of mine, let me know. I'll trade one (ONE) out for free, I wouldn't mind having one to dork around with.
chzxmnky wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:48 pm
Will these be the same board revision as the test batch? Or have you resolved the USB charging concern?
This is the same batch of boards, so no.
PokerAgeAH wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:45 pm
If I wait a few weeks will they all be gone?
Probably.
C.Bleck2009 wrote:
Can we purchase two installations yet or will it only be one right now?
Multiple orders are ok.

Nyaako

Post by Nyaako » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:56 pm

C.Bleck2009 wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:40 pm
Nyaako wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:01 pm
C.Bleck2009 wrote:

It's the New 3DS XL.

So just the Majora's Mask 3DS or 3DS's made after 2015?

An original 3DS XL (2012 model) is a no go as of now?
Yes, the New3DS XL with the c-stick nub. The one with the microSD card slot behind the backplate.

Nyaako

Post by Nyaako » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:00 pm

loopy wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:55 pm
Also, if someone wants to exchange their katsukity board for one of mine, let me know. I'll trade one (ONE) out for free, I wouldn't mind having one to dork around with.
Oh sweet! I have a Katsukity New3DS XL to trade out for your board! Please!

Chipstopher

Post by Chipstopher » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:07 pm

Now that New 3DSXL boards are releasing later today, are there any plans to go back and produce more boards for an original 3ds?