Sold out + 3DSXL capture timeline

CardGamer

Re: Sold out + 3DSXL capture timeline

Post by CardGamer » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:41 pm

loopy wrote:Yes, I am running low on boards right now. I just put a few more up for sale. If you miss those, it may be a week or two before I have more available.

3DSXL - I don't like giving ETAs because they are always wrong. I hope to have it ready in about 2 months. I've been saying that for the last 6 months though :P Definitely before Pokemon XY comes out. Board sales always go up on big game releases so I don't want to miss that.
They got sold out again when will you have more?

Minimit

Post by Minimit » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:46 pm

CardGamer wrote:
loopy wrote:Yes, I am running low on boards right now. I just put a few more up for sale. If you miss those, it may be a week or two before I have more available.

3DSXL - I don't like giving ETAs because they are always wrong. I hope to have it ready in about 2 months. I've been saying that for the last 6 months though :P Definitely before Pokemon XY comes out. Board sales always go up on big game releases so I don't want to miss that.
They got sold out again when will you have more?
Have you checked the stickied thread here? The linked thread has a link to a alternate order page that you can order from.

deinera

Post by deinera » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Bastion wrote:Just to give you an idea on time frame, I sent mine in the 15th and haven't received it back (not complaining, just letting them know the ETA from those of us that sent earlier last month)
Yeah, I ordered on August 14th. I'm close to the front of the list (which makes me happy), but being patient will be necessary since loopy's pretty damn busy with these.

Paraxade

Post by Paraxade » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:52 pm

hey loopy, are you still on track to have the 3DS XL board ready before Pokemon X/Y? It's only about a month away and I haven't heard anything about the XL board in a while, so just curious.

Minimit

Post by Minimit » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:10 pm

Paraxade wrote:hey loopy, are you still on track to have the 3DS XL board ready before Pokemon X/Y? It's only about a month away and I haven't heard anything about the XL board in a while, so just curious.
There is no ETA on when the XL board will be done. loopy has not given updates on how far he is in the process of the producing the XL board. It will not be done before the pokemon release because even if it was complete it will take a while to get the components manufactured.

CardGamer

Post by CardGamer » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:00 am

CardGamer wrote:

Dude there are sold out again, when do you think you're getting more
hey man the L button on my 3ds is broken so if I send in my 3ds do you think you can fix the L button or no?

DEEon3ds

Post by DEEon3ds » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:16 pm

still hoping the board will be available before X/Y!

CardGamer

Post by CardGamer » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:11 am

My 3ds's L button is broken, so do I pay extra to get it fixed and the capture card installed

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:22 pm

I can try to fix it. Depends on what's wrong with it. Broken how?

CardGamer

Post by CardGamer » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:45 am

loopy wrote:I can try to fix it. Depends on what's wrong with it. Broken how?
Well, it is stuck and the games I play keep on thinking I'm pressing the L button. Do you think you can Fix it?