several Questions

Gords

several Questions

Post by Gords » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:38 am

Hi Loopy,

I have a few questions about the 3DS capture device.

1) is the capture device your selling here the same as katsukity's or is it different. If it is different, how is it different?

2) If I chose to purchase the capture kit on its own (and ship my current 3DS to you for installation), is there a wait or queue at the moment, and if so what is the current expected wait before one is available for me?

3) I am in Australia, is shipping to Australia a problem at all?

4) I am aware that you have managed to capture from 3DS XL/LL, are you planning to follow through to production of this model as well, and if so how far into development is it, and/or what would be an estimated time of release (as in #months or over a year)?

I am pretty serious about getting at least one 3DS capture device, the answers here will help me decide if i order one now, a bit later or wait for a 3DS XL model.

thanks

loopy
Site Admin

Re: several Questions

Post by loopy » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:39 am

1) is the capture device your selling here the same as katsukity's or is it different. If it is different, how is it different?
katsukity sells mine, and also another kind ("chameleon" board). I haven't tried the other one, so I don't know how they compare.
2) If I chose to purchase the capture kit on its own (and ship my current 3DS to you for installation), is there a wait or queue at the moment, and if so what is the current expected wait before one is available for me?
It varies from day to day, but it usually takes only a day or two to install and send back.
3) I am in Australia, is shipping to Australia a problem at all?
Not a problem.
4) I am aware that you have managed to capture from 3DS XL/LL, are you planning to follow through to production of this model as well, and if so how far into development is it, and/or what would be an estimated time of release (as in #months or over a year)?
I don't know. I haven't started development on it, I've been too busy with the current one. It would be a few months away, at least.

Gords

Post by Gords » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:07 am

thanks or the reply loopy,

i just have a follow up question.

are you still shipping noise filter with your capture devices and if so have you got the kensington ones still available?
i noticed you linked these in an SDA thread. these look nicer than the ones other ones mentioned in the same thread.

If so how much more would i need to pay for the kensingtons, and how do i add the additional funds.
Also how do i let you know within the order, (email, note with my 3ds)?

I get paid at the end of this week and am planning on purchasing then.
thanks Loopy

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:44 am

Email me when you're ready to order. Instead of placing an order from the webpage, I'll send you a paypal invoice with the modified price. It'll be $6 more for the nicer audio filter.

Gords

Post by Gords » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:22 am

Loopy, just letting you know I sent an email to info@3dscapture.com to place the order.
If this was the wrong email please let me know,
otherwise I await the invoice so I can pay.
thanks

Gords

Post by Gords » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:24 am

I have received my 3DS with capture board, works like a charm.
I'm really happy with it, thanks a lot Loopy.
I was surprised that it still fits in the case i sent it too you with. :)

I look forward to maybe a 3DS XL/LL version in the future.