Board availability, and other stuff

Re: Board availability, and other stuff

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:08 pm

In that case I'll just send my normal 3DS first then.

Thank you.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:38 pm

CAPS wrote:
loopy wrote: Next order of business is to get USB audio capture finished ASAP. By the end of the month, hopefully.
*thumbs up*
No, I haven't forgotten. The firmware is pretty much done but there is still work to be done in the software. I got hit with almost 100 orders in one week, keeping up with both things isn't easy. I'm still trying to get it done as soon as I can.

Black Haxorus

Post by Black Haxorus » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Would it be possible that I could pay you and send one of my 3DSes to youso that you could make one of these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyJPsZc-QTM

If so, how much would you charge for it? I am willing to pay whatever. This would be a MASSIVE time saver for me. xD
I lost the game.

CAPS

Post by CAPS » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:54 pm

I guess there are many willing to buy something like this.
Problem is that "dekunukem" won't sell them and most of us don't have the knowledge ^^

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Looks interesting, but I don't have time to work on it right now.

deinera

Post by deinera » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:10 am

loopy wrote:
CAPS wrote:
loopy wrote: Next order of business is to get USB audio capture finished ASAP. By the end of the month, hopefully.
*thumbs up*
No, I haven't forgotten. The firmware is pretty much done but there is still work to be done in the software. I got hit with almost 100 orders in one week, keeping up with both things isn't easy. I'm still trying to get it done as soon as I can.
This is me -> :D Very excited about the possibility of USB audio!

wanderingseth

Post by wanderingseth » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:47 am

I was excited to learn I could pickup a 3DS capture card easily and then realized, there's no XL card yet.

My friend of 20 years is an EE and runs his business @ www.avpcircuits.com. He designs PC boards and does assembly and prototyping.

I'm not sure if you care to entertain an advertisement, but I don't feel like this is an advertisement but more of a bit of conversation to help out an amazing product.

Dannacus

Post by Dannacus » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:21 pm

So just out of curiosity, will we be seeing an update for Audio via USB soon? I just saw that you are just about caught up on orders.
3DS Friend Codes
4957-2877-5089
4957-3541-3890

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:50 am

wanderingseth wrote:I was excited to learn I could pickup a 3DS capture card easily and then realized, there's no XL card yet.

My friend of 20 years is an EE and runs his business @ http://www.avpcircuits.com. He designs PC boards and does assembly and prototyping.

I'm not sure if you care to entertain an advertisement, but I don't feel like this is an advertisement but more of a bit of conversation to help out an amazing product.
Thanks for the suggestion, but glancing at his capabilities, I don't think I'll be able to use him.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:51 am

Dannacus wrote:So just out of curiosity, will we be seeing an update for Audio via USB soon? I just saw that you are just about caught up on orders.
Yes. I have it working now, but want to fix up some things first. I'll probably release a test version in a couple of days.