Board availability, and other stuff

Dannacus

Re: Board availability, and other stuff

Post by Dannacus » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:11 pm

loopy wrote:
Dannacus wrote:So just out of curiosity, will we be seeing an update for Audio via USB soon? I just saw that you are just about caught up on orders.
Yes. I have it working now, but want to fix up some things first. I'll probably release a test version in a couple of days.
Sweet! keep up the good work!
3DS Friend Codes
4957-2877-5089
4957-3541-3890

CAPS

Post by CAPS » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:53 pm

For those who are interested in testing USB audio:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1534

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:14 am

Hey Loopy,

I want to order one of the boards and send you my son's 3DS so you can install it on their for him. His birthday is on the 23rd this month and I'm hoping I can get him his b-day present somewhat close to his birthday and I'm wondering when you'll have the boards available. Thanks for the awesome work and keep it up!

bballzg99

Post by bballzg99 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:15 am

Guest wrote:Hey Loopy,

I want to order one of the boards and send you my son's 3DS so you can install it on their for him. His birthday is on the 23rd this month and I'm hoping I can get him his b-day present somewhat close to his birthday and I'm wondering when you'll have the boards available. Thanks for the awesome work and keep it up!
That was me forgot to log in :P reply to this account pls

Kaiser

Post by Kaiser » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Hello loopy
In the first place: im sorry, i´m not uptodate and dont know much of this stuff..

do you also offer 3DS Boards were i can use the Circlepad Pro stick?
and if this is so, how much would it cost to get a EU-3DS (maybe even an XL? heard you dont offer them yet) modded?

do i need to send an EU-3DS in or is it possible to get one from you?

in the end, i hope you dont mind those (stupid) questions im new to this and as is said, i dont know much^^

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Thu May 01, 2014 5:17 pm

Kaiser wrote:Hello loopy
In the first place: im sorry, i´m not uptodate and dont know much of this stuff..

do you also offer 3DS Boards were i can use the Circlepad Pro stick?
and if this is so, how much would it cost to get a EU-3DS (maybe even an XL? heard you dont offer them yet) modded?

do i need to send an EU-3DS in or is it possible to get one from you?

in the end, i hope you dont mind those (stupid) questions im new to this and as is said, i dont know much^^
The CPP will need to be modified, it doesn't fit with the capture board installed.
You'll need to send in a 3DS. You can get one with a 3DS from http://www.merki.net/, he still offers premodded systems. He's also in Europe, so shipping will be a lot faster for you and you won't have to deal with extra import taxes.

Kaiser

Post by Kaiser » Sun May 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Okey, thanks a lot, but i still need to get into that stuff^^

Do you also modify those Circlypads or do i need to do that myself?
is there a way to get in kontakt with you besides this Forum? like Skype?
The other choice would be Katsukity´s modifyed 3DS but since his service isnt as "friendly" as your i guess i gonna get an 3ds from you
anyway, i guess i should just search for an shipping guide or something like that to get that 3ds to you..^^

I´m Sorry, i´m not able to express myself well in english, hope this doesnt bother much :)

Kaiser

Post by Kaiser » Sun May 04, 2014 7:23 pm

nah, Sorry for a second post, just looked up your link and i feel a bit retarded :)
gonna inform on this page but its a bit wierd to get infos there.

but would be nice to get an Modded 3ds where i can use the CPP without doing anything to it beforehand to it.

MithrilMonarch

Post by MithrilMonarch » Mon May 05, 2014 3:42 am

Kaiser wrote:nah, Sorry for a second post, just looked up your link and i feel a bit retarded :)
gonna inform on this page but its a bit wierd to get infos there.

but would be nice to get an Modded 3ds where i can use the CPP without doing anything to it beforehand to it.
To be honest, this forum would probably benefit from a FAQ thread.

Dra Machi

Post by Dra Machi » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:36 pm

If you're still in the process of developing it completely, can there be an option to have just the Capture Card and save the videos directly to the 3DS XL itself? Then I could just slide the card into a computer, save the video to an SD card, and then that way I have it on my 3DS AND I can edit the video on my computer without the extra stuff I'm given with the ENTIRE Kit. Is that possible?