Board availability, and other stuff

Gearhart

Re: Board availability, and other stuff

Post by Gearhart » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:56 am

Thokkle wrote:So when i send in my 3ds tommorow, will it definetly be back by september 13th?
It might not be in tomorrow. It was only an estimation.
My mascot's avatar is too big of a file size to use. Oh well.

StoicDeviant

Post by StoicDeviant » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:12 am

Will there be pre-modded 3DS XLs like you've had in the past?

Barely getting into the youtube "lets play" scene and would really like to get my hands on one of your devices. I recently shell swapped my Gore Magara 3DS LL with my Special Zelda Edition 3DS XL and would rather have a NEW-new XL for recording, rather than having my GoreMagara XL modded.

Looking forward to your response and am really amazed by the work you do!

(That Gamecube mod is very enticing!)

Thanks,

- StoicD.

StoicDeviant

Post by StoicDeviant » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:46 am

(Sorry for double post. Was guest first, but decided to make an account)

I was looking around and found you did a mod-pack for the original DS. Is it possible you could do that with the XL board with instructions? That way I could just install it myself, as I'm pretty confident in my ability to tinker with the motherboard.

Otherwise, I'd probably just order a Pre-Modded XL from you, when/if they're available.

-StoicD.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:17 pm

Hi Loopy,

Should I just go ahead and send my 3DS ASAP despite the new boards not coming in yet? Just wanted to make sure I can get it back by the first week of October (Smash Bros., bruh!)

Thanks!

chiken

Post by chiken » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:52 pm

Guest wrote:Hi Loopy,

Should I just go ahead and send my 3DS ASAP despite the new boards not coming in yet? Just wanted to make sure I can get it back by the first week of October (Smash Bros., bruh!)

Thanks!
I'd also very much appreciate an answer to this. I'll be purchasing it the day they come back in stock, should I go ahead and send it out? I think you had an older response to this, but I'm not sure how things are with you and would like to confirm that it's still the same as before.

Dra Machi

Post by Dra Machi » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:37 pm

Eh, whatever.

Ya Dad

Post by Ya Dad » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:14 am

It's still not back in stock, correct? I could have sworn I saw the option to order it yesterday.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:11 pm

No, they're not in yet. Might be another week or so, I don't know yet. As soon as I get a shipping notice for the boards, I'll start taking orders.

I'd PREFER you wait, but if you want to send your 3DS early, there's nothing I can do to stop you :P Just... leave me a note or something, letting me know that's what you're doing. I don't want to end up with a pile of 3DSes with no idea who they belong to.

Thokkle

Post by Thokkle » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:41 pm

Loopy, do you think u will have them in by the end of the month?

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:42 pm

Once you finish your work with the 3ds XL capture card, I know you had mentioned you would look into a 2ds capture card. Do you know if this will take just as long as the 3ds XL did, or do you think it would be shorter due to having a similar screen display to the original 3ds (and thus you having the appropriate experience)? I'm in no rush to get one but after hearing about the progress on the XL cards and seeing the gamecube controller mod for a 2ds no less I'm a little hyped!