3DS XL Capture Card

loopy
Site Admin

Re: 3DS XL Capture Card

Post by loopy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:46 pm

Cost wrote:Do you have an estimate on how much this will be?
It won't cost more than the current board. Probably a little less. Actual price probably won't be posted until it goes up on sale.
TheeMikeyJ wrote:If my Katsukity board has gone out on my 3dsxl would I be able to send it in to have the new board installed on my already modified 3dsxl?
Yes, I can swap out the board for you. (I can probably fix the old one instead, if you want).

TheBlackLink

Post by TheBlackLink » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Hey there loopy! First off I feel I have to say, I'm awestruck by your work thus far, can't wait to try your capture mod and software itself! That being said I have a question for you, when the 3DSXL boards are finally available would I be able to purchase one (a 3DSXL) from a site like Amazon, and then have it shipped directly to you?

Again, thanks for all the hard work!

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:21 pm

TheBlackLink wrote:when the 3DSXL boards are finally available would I be able to purchase one (a 3DSXL) from a site like Amazon, and then have it shipped directly to you?
Yes, you can do that. (I will probably offer premodded systems too, but availability may be limited at first).

TheBlackLink

Post by TheBlackLink » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:49 pm

loopy wrote:
TheBlackLink wrote:when the 3DSXL boards are finally available would I be able to purchase one (a 3DSXL) from a site like Amazon, and then have it shipped directly to you?
Yes, you can do that. (I will probably offer premodded systems too, but availability may be limited at first).
Awesome! That sounds perfect!
One last thing, and i apologize if this is something you've been asked about several times before, but do you have an estimate date for when you will be completing order again?

OrbitalMike

Post by OrbitalMike » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:33 am

loopy wrote:
The best part about waiting for this is that it'll be nothing like me waiting outside for 3 hours like I did during the Wii's launch......*shudder*

pilfercpu

Post by pilfercpu » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:50 am

I've wondered about the 3DS XL capture card; Will it have a protrusion like the normal 3DS capture card you normally sell?

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:35 am

TheBlackLink wrote:One last thing, and i apologize if this is something you've been asked about several times before, but do you have an estimate date for when you will be completing order again?
The regular 3DS boards will be in later this month (I have Aug 25th on the order page, but that's only an estimate, I don't know the exact date).
XL will come soon...ish. Sorry, I don't have a date yet.
pilfercpu wrote:I've wondered about the 3DS XL capture card; Will it have a protrusion like the normal 3DS capture card you normally sell?
No.

Gam3rsmedia

Post by Gam3rsmedia » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:03 pm

The 3DS XL capture board be released before November 21, 2014. Because Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby are coming out.

Gearhart

Post by Gearhart » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:23 pm

Gam3rsmedia wrote:The 3DS XL capture board be released before November 21, 2014. Because Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby are coming out.
It'll most likely have to be released prior to October 3. Smash is bigger than ORAS, imo.
My mascot's avatar is too big of a file size to use. Oh well.

Yay_Yah

Post by Yay_Yah » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:15 am

Can we place pre-orders or is it going to be 1st come 1st serve?