3DS XL Capture Card

Re: 3DS XL Capture Card

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:31 am

I'm really hoping this gets done before July 10th. >,<

sop1

Post by sop1 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:35 am

Quick question: Do you have a price for capture card already?

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:24 pm

sop1 wrote:Quick question: Do you have a price for capture card already?
I think he said boards are going to be cheaper.

Metricos

Post by Metricos » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Can't wait for XL capture to become available. Progress is looking good too! Wasn't expecting it to be that small.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Looking good, cant wait for the 3ds xl capture card Ive been holding in getting the one for the small one. the only problem i have its that my only 3ds xl is the pikachu edition and i cant get a new 3ds xl hopefully this will work for it too

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Guest wrote:Looking good, cant wait for the 3ds xl capture card Ive been holding in getting the one for the small one. the only problem i have its that my only 3ds xl is the pikachu edition and i cant get a new 3ds xl hopefully this will work for it too
It's just the housing. .. should work with any 3ds xl.

VideoGamer54321

Post by VideoGamer54321 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:35 pm

How's the progess going for the 3DS XL Capture Board, now?

TheGameNFormer

Post by TheGameNFormer » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:35 pm

BTW Loopy, I was wondering if If the XL CC can be a Limited Edition Version? 2) Are there any Recommended PC Specs for the software to work properly ? Thanks. I hope they are ready around August ( No Rush ). I want my next Let's Play to be a 3ds game for a chance. And I heard Katsukity has XL's with the IR Port intact. Anyways, that's all my questions. Have a nice day :D

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:22 pm

VideoGamer54321 wrote:How's the progess going for the 3DS XL Capture Board, now?
The latest test board is working ok. Board design is more or less finished, so I'll be ordering them soon.
TheGameNFormer wrote:BTW Loopy, I was wondering if If the XL CC can be a Limited Edition Version?
Yes.
TheGameNFormer wrote:2) Are there any Recommended PC Specs for the software to work properly ?
Not really. I don't know what the minimum spec is, but you don't need a beast of a PC to use it. Any fairly modern computer (bought within the last few years) should be ok.
TheGameNFormer wrote:I heard Katsukity has XL's with the IR Port intact. Anyways, that's all my questions. Have a nice day :D
You can ask for the USB connector to be moved to one of the bottom corners. Not sure if they charge extra for that.

SSJLogan

Post by SSJLogan » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:59 am

Hi

Im very much looking forward to being able to get a 3DS XL Capture Card and i appreciate the work you're doing man. Any rough dates on when it will be ready? I have my money waiting to be spent, ha.

Thanks