Help! Don't have The 3DS headphone jack!

Elimane

Help! Don't have The 3DS headphone jack!

Post by Elimane » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello, My name is Elimane.

I am sending you this message because today I received my 3ds Capture Board! I'm really Happy because it's work!
But normally I'm also supposed to receive the audio cable and The 3DS headphone jack. I have not received. Thank you to answer me.

DPKrazy

Re: Help! Don't have The 3DS headphone jack!

Post by DPKrazy » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:07 am

you dont need them any more. the audio is transferred through the usb cord now.

trevor813

Post by trevor813 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:44 pm

and it actually works but mostly for my recording I use stereo mix for audio capture and it works like a champ :)

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:04 pm

Elimane wrote:Hello, My name is Elimane.

I am sending you this message because today I received my 3ds Capture Board! I'm really Happy because it's work!
But normally I'm also supposed to receive the audio cable and The 3DS headphone jack. I have not received. Thank you to answer me.
An audio cable and headphone jack (?) isn't included. You should be getting audio through USB, is it not working for you?

Elimane

Post by Elimane » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:31 am

DPKrazy wrote:you dont need them any more. the audio is transferred through the usb cord now.
trevor813 wrote:and it actually works but mostly for my recording I use stereo mix for audio capture and it works like a champ :)
Yes! After testing and have seen on Youtube tutorial, the sound works! You're both right! :)
loopy wrote:
Elimane wrote:Hello, My name is Elimane.

An audio cable and headphone jack (?) isn't included. You should be getting audio through USB, is it not working for you?
This is good! I was able to successfully resolve the problem. ;)

However I do not really understand why the sound is mono instead of stereo?
How can I do to get stereo sound?

DPKrazy

Post by DPKrazy » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:34 pm

You can change it in the 3ds settings.

Elimane

Post by Elimane » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:43 am

DPKrazy wrote:You can change it in the 3ds settings.
I was on the setting but it was already in stereo.
Some games like Mario Kart 7 are in stereo when I play.
But not for Pokemon X. When I started playing this game, the game sound is in Mono.
Why on some games, the sound is in stereo and the other is in Mono. As Pokemon X for example?

DPKrazy

Post by DPKrazy » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:05 pm

If I'm not mistaken, Pokemon has the option to change from mono to stereo in an in-game menu so you may want to double check that

Elimane

Post by Elimane » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:27 pm

DPKrazy wrote:If I'm not mistaken, Pokemon has the option to change from mono to stereo in an in-game menu so you may want to double check that
There is no option for Mono and stereo for Pokemon X / Y.
See this link: http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comment ... y_confirm/
However, when I go to the option of the 3DS, I put the surround mode.
Curiously, the stereo works fine when I play this game and when I connect my earphone into the 3DS.
But when I connect my earphone to play this game into my computer, it makes a strange sound.
I took many hours to check what was wrong but still nothing. However, the stereo works fine before you start to play. But when I press the games to play, the sound changes into mono.
This problem happens only for Pokémon and not other games. I check other games and it works very well. The problem comes from Pokémon X. I really need the game to be in stereo. I may be doing let's play.