3DS return time estimates

digitalricket

3DS return time estimates

Post by digitalricket » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:26 am

Loopy for the 3DS that you already have received are those the ones being worked on? And how long does it usually take for a 3DS to be finished?

loopy
Site Admin

Re: 3DS return time estimates

Post by loopy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:06 pm

The 3DSes that were sent in early will all go out today. I only have a few of them left.
For new orders, It's too early to tell, most of them haven't come in yet. I'll probably get hit with a ton of packages in the next day or two. It might take a week or more to get through them all.

digitalricket

Post by digitalricket » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:27 pm

loopy wrote:The 3DSes that were send in early will all go out today. I only have a few of them left.
For new orders, It's too early to tell, most of them haven't come in yet. I'll probably get hit with a ton of packages in the next day or two. It might take a week or more to get through them all.
Loopy, you're the man. I love how you take time to answer everyone's question. Major props! Can't wait to see to start streaming with my 3DS!

Ryu

Post by Ryu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:45 pm

loopy wrote:The 3DSes that were sent in early will all go out today. I only have a few of them left.
Out of curiosity, does the one I sent to you that arrived on the 8th count as "sent in early?" Otherwise, I know I am at least pretty early on the new orders list.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Yes, it'll go out today.

Ryu

Post by Ryu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:14 pm

loopy wrote:Yes, it'll go out today.
Awesome, thanks!

Gearhart

Post by Gearhart » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:07 pm

So I'm assuming mine was already sent out, (on the 9th) and the tracking page I'm following says it's going to be here today? I hope I'm reading this right.
My mascot's avatar is too big of a file size to use. Oh well.