3DS Katsukity ...

NewPrincy

3DS Katsukity ...

Post by NewPrincy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:44 pm

I bought a 3DS capture board in November 2013 in Katsukity since the first day that I have, there is a loose connection at the connection. I have not reported them at first because I thought I would learn how to handle it and that I will not have this problem. In February I posted my problem but they refused to process my application. I paid a lot of money and I do not have the means to return them. How should I do to fix this false contact that is surely a device fault (It is not I who have broken). Mr Loopy you have an idea of what I should do? Help me please! Thank you! (Sorry for my english I'm french)

Look > http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?i ... signal.jpg

Guest1

Re: 3DS Katsukity ...

Post by Guest1 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:00 pm

Katsukity's mod is a complete different project. Loopy has nothing to do with it and can't give support for it. You should contact Katsukity instead.

NewPrincy

Post by NewPrincy » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:09 pm

Yes agree but Katsukity does not understand that the problem of my 3DS comes from within and not from my computer I try to explain to them but they understand not ... I know what to do! '(

LVNeptune

Post by LVNeptune » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:19 pm

Not much we can do here. Try a different USB cable but we can't help you sorry :(

This is exactly why I recommend to NO ONE to get anything from Katsu. Huge language barrier and their support just plain sucks.

Gam3rsmedia

Post by Gam3rsmedia » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:33 pm

Contact him and send him a message using google translator, telling him the connection VIA USB is weak and it needs to be fixed.
Its an easy fix, but if he doesn't understand it then that's 99% of the problem.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:38 pm

Oh, I'm sure he knows it, he's probably just playing dumb :P Every katsukity board problem I've seen has been from a bad USB connection.
I could fix it for you, but you being in France makes it inconvenient...

NewPrincy

Post by NewPrincy » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:20 am

Oh! I did not know I could send it to you because I bought Katsukity. I sent him yesterday, do you think they will do their job and fix it?

(And do think it's normal that I have to pay even repair?)

MidwayCJ

Post by MidwayCJ » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:52 am

Princy you got ripped off if they're making you pay for their faulty product.

ShaKage

Post by ShaKage » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:01 am

MidwayCJ wrote:Princy you got ripped off if they're making you pay for their faulty product.
Thats Katsukity for you. He makes you pay for repairs. No warranty on his products whatsoever.

He wanted me to cancel my paypal dispute before he sent out the replacement. but if I closed the case then what would be the guarantee for me to get the replacement or anything at all?
That was for the PS Vita by the way.

loopy is the way to go for 3DS!

DuncanKD

Post by DuncanKD » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:25 pm

This is why I tell everyone who asks to buy a loopy card. Katsukity cards seem to arrive broken as often as not.