SOLD OUT

loopy
Site Admin

Re: SOLD OUT

Post by loopy » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:50 pm

Guest wrote:Hey loopy! Great to hear!

Do you think the boards are similar enough to be able to release noth 3DS XL and New 3DS XL boards at the same time? Or am I better off just sending you my (soon to be old) 3DS XL?
XL and New XL are very different internally. New 3DS (JP only) and New XL are quite similar, so it _might_ be possible to make a single board for those.
Guest wrote:And I assume it's safe to say that you have no possible ETA, right? :)

Thanks!
Not yet, no.

ShadowMario3

Post by ShadowMario3 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:40 am

Glad to hear that you're taking some time off to work on the 3DS XL and New 3DS XL boards! I hope you'll manage to get some kind of setup going for the New 3DS XL. Will definitely go for that as soon as possible!

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:00 am

Make the xl board because I am a youtuber who has a 3ds xl.

PurpleRedDragonite

THE XL BOARD

Post by PurpleRedDragonite » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:01 am

I am not that good at filming so i might need the xl board.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:59 pm

Guest wrote:Make the xl board because I am a youtuber who has a 3ds xl.
People can't even say please? And this whole attitude of "I'm a ______, so you should work on such-and-such first," implying that _____ somehow makes them more important than everyone else who is waiting patiently. :roll:

Brinkbabe91

Post by Brinkbabe91 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:03 pm

YAY! I am so excited for you being able to 3ds XLs. I decided awhile ago that if I wanna get a capture card I would wait until you were able to do them for the XL. I have read great things about your work. Keep up the good work. :)

Nia

Post by Nia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:51 pm

I can't wait until they're back in stock! I'll be getting a New 3DS XL on February 13th and was planning on sending in my old 3DS model for modding. I can't wait to hear more!

Enj0y_Stick

Post by Enj0y_Stick » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:26 pm

Hello, my name is Aurelien Le Fur, i'm French and i am an anxious men. :oops:
I would like to know if my 3DS is come in your house and if everything is ok. (paiement, etc..)
Thanks for your answer.

PS : Sorry for my English, i'm bad at class :?

Popcornfireball

Post by Popcornfireball » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:20 pm

Hey, just wondering if you'll have more copture cards available soon, I'm hoping to have some fun with some videos. Please do continue your hard work, good luck with the new 3ds model!

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Enj0y_Stick wrote:Hello, my name is Aurelien Le Fur, i'm French and i am an anxious men. :oops:
I would like to know if my 3DS is come in your house and if everything is ok. (paiement, etc..)
Thanks for your answer.

PS : Sorry for my English, i'm bad at class :?
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmA ... 00686583US
Tracking shows there is a problem with the address. I remember the address on the paypal order was different from the address you wrote on your note with the 3DS. I sent it to the address you wrote (house #11 instead of #7). You might want to check with your post office and see if they are still holding the package.