SOLD OUT

ilyich

Re: SOLD OUT

Post by ilyich » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:12 am

Not likely to be any time soon, he still has to finish the regular XL cards.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:37 am

loopy wrote: I don't have an ETA yet on when I'll have more, but don't expect them for at least a month or two. I'm taking time off from doing installations so I can work on other things (mainly XL and New 3DS boards).

No, I don't do waiting lists or preorders so please don't ask. I'll post more info when I have it.
From the first post, dated Jan 20. Give it some time.

Random_Violins

Post by Random_Violins » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:22 am

Hi there. I have 3 questions:

- Do you support DSi XL as well?
- Will you support New 3DS in the future? Any idea of when?
- I need to send you my DS for modding when I purchase a capture board right?

Thanks in advance.

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Random_Violins wrote:Will you support New 3DS in the future? Any idea of when?
Yes; he is currently working on boards for the old XL and will work on the N3DS (he says he has some preordered). He has no ETA.
Random_Violins wrote:I need to send you my DS for modding when I purchase a capture board right?
If you purchased the DS Capture Board Installation on the order page, you will need to send your DS for Loopy to install your capture card. If you purchased the Install kit, he will just send you the board and other components for you or someone you know to install.

ERSStatic

Post by ERSStatic » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:02 am

Guest wrote:When will you be done with the new Nintendo 3ds capture cards
Probably at least 4-5 months before New 3DS XL capture cards are ready, of course that's an arbitrary number so it could be sooner or later. I just wouldn't expect them until at least the summer.

Technicmaster0

Post by Technicmaster0 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:35 pm

ERSStatic wrote:Probably at least 4-5 months before New 3DS XL capture cards are ready, of course that's an arbitrary number so it could be sooner or later. I just wouldn't expect them until at least the summer.
It will probably take him much longer (more like 1 1/2 year or even more). He doesn't even sell the 3DS XL versions yet.

loopy
Site Admin

Post by loopy » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:50 pm

Frankly, I have no idea right now. It might even turn out to be impossible.
Technicmaster0 wrote:It will probably take him much longer (more like 1 1/2 year or even more). He doesn't even sell the 3DS XL versions yet.
I haven't been working on XL for 1 1/2 years. A month or two at most .. spread out over a very long time :P

ilyich

Post by ilyich » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:56 pm

loopy wrote:Frankly, I have no idea right now. It might even turn out to be impossible.
I'm hoping that's not the case :P Granted, I already have a streaming 3DS, but having an XL would be nice.

somethingdarkside

Post by somethingdarkside » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:26 am

loopy wrote:Frankly, I have no idea right now. It might even turn out to be impossible.
Hey man, you can do it :D Even if you have to have an external cover again like the regular 3DS, I know you can do it! (Well, actually I don't know :? But there's some encouraging words anyway 8-) )

Random_Violins

Post by Random_Violins » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:24 am

desocietas wrote:
Random_Violins wrote:Will you support New 3DS in the future? Any idea of when?
Yes; he is currently working on boards for the old XL and will work on the N3DS (he says he has some preordered). He has no ETA.
Random_Violins wrote:I need to send you my DS for modding when I purchase a capture board right?
If you purchased the DS Capture Board Installation on the order page, you will need to send your DS for Loopy to install your capture card. If you purchased the Install kit, he will just send you the board and other components for you or someone you know to install.
Very informative post. Thank you.
somethingdarkside wrote:
Hey man, you can do it :D Even if you have to have an external cover again like the regular 3DS, I know you can do it! (Well, actually I don't know :? But there's some encouraging words anyway 8-) )
@loopy: Thank you for investing your time and effort into making this a reality.

When you got DSiXL, 3DS or new3DS support down, I hope to capture a good run at that Rhythm Heaven/ Paradise game where you control a samurai warrior and slash watermelons and stuff. And maybe some other things like a fast, no-damage Gunman Clive run or some nice Elektroplankton tunes :)