Katsukity didnt send me product key HELP

bobby

Katsukity didnt send me product key HELP

Post by bobby » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:35 pm

hell I got my capture card two days ago and I noticed I didn't have the product key I emailed them on the same day but they have not yet responded can someone please help I wanna record for my youtube channel

loopy
Site Admin

Re: Katsukity didnt send me product key HELP

Post by loopy » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:59 pm

Not sure how we can help you with that ... Did it come with instructions? I think he also sends the key printed on a piece of paper.

bobby

Post by bobby » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:05 pm

loopy wrote:Not sure how we can help you with that ... Did it come with instructions? I think he also sends the key printed on a piece of paper.
I know e sends it printed but he didn't put it wth my 3ds :( so angry

bobby

Post by bobby » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:06 pm

loopy wrote:Not sure how we can help you with that ... Did it come with instructions? I think he also sends the key printed on a piece of paper.
I mean I payed 500 bucks for it and he forgets putting a product key with my ds like come on man this is a scam

bobby

Post by bobby » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:12 pm

he forgot putting a piece of paper for a thing I payed 500 for like come on

desocietas

Post by desocietas » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:26 am

Have you tried to post this same request on their forums? This isn't Katsukity's forum, just so you know.

bobby

Post by bobby » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:35 am

desocietas wrote:Have you tried to post this same request on their forums? This isn't Katsukity's forum, just so you know.

of course I asked him on he site he takes weeks to replies

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:23 am

I always think it's pathetic to post such things in the forums of the competitor.
It's like being angry about Sony's products and then cry around and Nintendo's customer service for help...

Post by Guest » Wed May 27, 2015 2:31 pm

Look, I don't think people should expect help from loopy for a product that wasn't purchased, as it's unfair to him, and I also don't think people should use loopy's forums to bash Katsukity. I can, however, understand how frustrating it must be paying a large sum for something and being unable to use it. I hardly think seeking help the only other place that seemed logical is "pathetic." I don't understand why people feel the need to be so rude especially when loopy himself didn't reply to this thread in such a manner. People need to chill with the snark.