No audio being detected (ds capture)

dragon_blade

No audio being detected (ds capture)

Post by dragon_blade » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:01 pm

so i have not used my card in awhile i went to go use it again and for some reason no audio is being detected its been working flawlessly up until now. I have recorded 3 full ds games with it so i cannot understand why it stopped working.

I reinstalled the driver thinking that might have been in but nothing. I plugged it in to all 3 mic jacks that i have 1 in the front and the back and one on my keyboard.(logitech g510) and i get no response so i am know confused. It still detects the capture card so its not that. The mic it self is being detected but the program is not picking it up.

loopy
Site Admin

Re: No audio being detected (ds capture)

Post by loopy » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:19 pm

3 different mic jacks? Are you sure you have the right audio source selected in the audio settings? What options are available? Some might be hidden until after you plug a cable in. Also check the recording volume, it might be muted or something.

dragon_blade

Re: No audio being detected (ds capture)

Post by dragon_blade » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:05 pm

loopy wrote:3 different mic jacks? Are you sure you have the right audio source selected in the audio settings? What options are available? Some might be hidden until after you plug a cable in. Also check the recording volume, it might be muted or something.
I will have to check that and let you know later as i am heading to toronto. Just as an f.y.i i did buy the board here so i am asking here :3 I see a few thread asking about the other guys boards so i thought i would clarify :P