3DS doesn't start! [Solved!]

Zeldamaster

3DS doesn't start! [Solved!]

Post by Zeldamaster » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:33 pm

I need help! My 3DS (1st Modell, not New or XL) doesn't start any more! Even with the attached charging-cable, when I press the Power-Button the screen is still black!
I haven't done anything that would harm the 3DS, it was always in my cupboard when I don't need it. But since a few days it won't start at all!
I can't remove the cover, because my screwdriver don't fit! But it's the same one, I used once when I put the battery inside the 3DS.
Why must these screws be so extremly small? I'm not sure what's the problem, maybe there's a cable loose inside or the battery is damaged.
I managed to get one screw out, but only one! The cover won't get off, it's so frustrating! Why is my 3DS broken all of sudden? :(

Edit: I finally managed to get all of the screws out! It was a hell, because the screws were damaged, so I broke the cover off with force.
Then I used a claw to rip the screws out of this stupid thing! Then I took out the battery and put it back in, but that doesn't helped!
I'm not sure, if it's the battery or the charging-cable or something else. I couldn't see any damage inside or on the board, all looks just fine.
So why the hell is my 3DS not starting!? It seems that my 3DS is dead, but the battery-symbol goes on when I put the charging-cable in.

Edit 2: Omg! It's a miracle! Do you know, what the real problem was? It was indeed the fucking battery!
Geez, I'll never buy a stupid Bigben-Battery anymore! This shitty little bastard won't be charged anymore!
I'm so glad, I could remove the battery from my other 3DS and it started! It really started, I'm so happy!
The videosignal and audiosignal is just fine as always, no problems here! So sorry I made this topic for nothing! :oops:

loopy
Site Admin

Re: 3DS doesn't start! [Solved!]

Post by loopy » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:37 pm

Ok. I'm glad you figured it out yourself :)