Capture card won't connect

cowscrazy

Capture card won't connect

Post by cowscrazy » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:55 am

Hoping Loopy sees this. My 3DS capture just won't work anymore on any computer. I complained about this a while back and you said to mail it to you and you would fix it.

I sadly didn't have the money to mail it at the time as I was just leaving for a vacation and I was tied up. I'm back now and hope you will still fix it if I send it to you.

Thanks

CowsCrazy

TheBattleProductions

Re: Capture card won't connect

Post by TheBattleProductions » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:52 pm

cowscrazy wrote:Hoping Loopy sees this. My 3DS capture just won't work anymore on any computer. I complained about this a while back and you said to mail it to you and you would fix it.

I sadly didn't have the money to mail it at the time as I was just leaving for a vacation and I was tied up. I'm back now and hope you will still fix it if I send it to you.

Thanks

CowsCrazy
Loopy is very good with repairing 3DS capture devices. Basically, he gives out a lifetime warranty on it. I am sure he will reply with more details. No need to worry at all.

loopy
Site Admin

Re: Capture card won't connect

Post by loopy » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:35 pm

Yes, you can send it back for repairs. Send it to the same address that's on the order page.
It might be just a worn out cable, try it with a different cable if you have one.